pe class

(kissing booth refrence fr)

y/n's pov

you wake up late and rush doing your normal routine. today, you have PE so you went thru your closet but you couldn't find your gym uniform. "mom...! where's my gym uniform..?!" i say panicking. "it's in the washer i just put it in it wont be done 'til 9 o' clock." since theres other clothes in the washing machine it would take longer. so i had to use my back ups. my back ups were the same gym uniform but just the size that fit my freshman body. as a woman whos of course gotten her matured body over the summer, it will a bit small on me. i didn't think of it as a problem. it's fine i'll just put my jacket on to cover it. little did i know, it was gonna be hot today.

(time skip)

i entered the girl's locker rooms to change. it was kind of a struggle to put the clothes on, it wasn't that big of a problem. i then put on my jacket on as i said and zipped it up. i then went to go check myself in the mirror to see if there was anything on your face. you then walked out of the doors of the girls locker room and headed to the gym. y/f/n (your friend's name) was waiting for you there. "girly, aren't you hot?" she asks. "yes, yes i am." i said rolling up my sleeves. "take off your jacket then." she says looking at you as she does stretches. i sit down next to her and whisper, "i can't, my mom is washing my actual gym clothes that fit me so i can't use those and these gym clothes are my backups and i grew a mature body over the summer.." i say panicking as i zip down my jacket a bit to show her then zip it up quickly. "yea girl, can't help you." she says as she shrugs her shoulders.

(10 minutes pass by)

gym coach blows her whistle. "everyone do 10 laps around this gym right now." she yells as her voice fills the whole gym. everyone starts jogging and looking okay while i am here sweating my balls out. "aren't you hot?" ethan says as he jogs right next to me. (ethan is basically your bully, not really bullying just teasing and makes fun of you. stuff like that.)"yea..?" i say. "take off your jacket, you can get a heatstroke." he says as he increases his pace and jogs pass you. why does he care..

once you do one lap you finally take his advice because you actually felt like passing out so you finally take off your jacket. as you look down at yourself you immediately see your curves. good thing your shorts weren't as tight, it was just your shirt making your chest kind of visible. you start to run and as everyone passes by you, they look at you. you look around the gym and see the people that are on the other side of the gym, looking at you, everyone including ethan. ethan was just eyeing you the entire time and when you made eye contact, he would look away. y/f/n slows down her pace to talk with you. "GIRL? i didn't think you would actually be this hot... damn. you got everyone in the gym looking at YOU!" she whisper yells. "i-i.." before i could say another word ethan passes by you brushing your shoulder. that jerk.

after 10 laps everyone was completely exhausted and everyone then had to do pushups. as you finished 2 the coach called you over to her office. "look y/n, i know what you're trying to do." she says wiping her sweat with a towel. "what am i trying to do.." i say clueless. "you're trying to get the boy's attention?" she says. "no, i'm not. my mom washed my only gym uniform that fit me and these were my only backups." i say defending myself. "i'll let this pass but don't let this happen again. or else i would have to give you detention for breaking dress code." she says looking at me and pointing at me. "you can go now." she says as she sips on her water. i walk out of her office to go outside.

i go out the gym to get a drink from the vending machine. as you were walking to the vending machine with your headphones on and music kind of blasting, you see ethan and his other jerk friends. i roll my eyes but then you here your name in their conversation. you lower down the volume of the music and try to listen in. as your getting an energy drink you hear, "isn't that y/n, the girl you've been crushing on. bet she sounds good in bed." he says. ethan looks over thinking i can't hear him cuz i'm just bopping my head to the music. "mm, not crushing on okay.." ethan said in a nervous type of way. "i just like teasing her and making fun of her, it's fun." he says smirking as he looks at me "and don't say that about her..". atp, i just stopped listening in, i guess he doesn't like me..? idk why i care, he's a jerk anyway. he just uses me as his fun. yea i hate him even more.

you grab your energy drink and go kind of angry. you drink your drink and sit down against the wall next to your friend. you then see ethan and his friends walk into the gym. ethan eyes you and you notice but you don't look at him back. he seems kind of sad that you didn't look. he then just walks up to me and asks if he could have some of my drink. i look at him confused. "i already put my lips on the-" "i don't mind." he says and grabs it out of your hands and takes a sip showing his adam's apple. woah. he wipes his mouth and hands the drink back to me. my eyes were wide open and my jaw a little open as well as i had the drink in my hands. "also," he comes closer to me and i feel his lips brush my ear. "you look mad fine in that uniform." he says whispering in your ear. you then feel a knot in your stomach as he pulls away.

A/N
i wrote this at like 3 am on a saturday !!! currently at a sleepover and this is what im doing.. anyways im literally gonna go on my knees and do it to him right there, right now in that gym infront of everyone. teehee !! <3