(".... Actually I was sleepy so I forgot.")

"Waise tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho. Tum subah nhi aane Wale the."

("Well what are you two doing here. Were you guys not going to come in the morning.")

"Haa lekin ab aa Gaye toh kya karein? Wapis chale jaayein. Aur AAP Kahan andhere mein ghoom rahe ho rahe." Abhay said getting irritated by his questions.

("Yes, but what to do if we have come now? Go back? And why are you roaming in the dark?")

"Nahi... Main toh aise hi paani lene Jaa Raha tha." Ekansh replied.

("No... Just like this. I was just going to get water .")

"Leave it." Abhay dismissed and held Simran's hand and stepped towards stairs when Ekansh said.

"By the way, did you order something online? The parcel has arrived. It's in your room." He informed and disappeared in the kitchen.

Abhay and Simran reached the room. Abhay's one hand was holding her right hand and his right was holding the plate.

He switched on the lights and saw a box of yellowish brown colour on the bed. Simran walked towards it and lifted it but it was a little heavy. She frowned but kept the box on the coffee table there.

Abhay kept the plate at the side and began to open the box.

"Umm... Pehle khana kha lijiye. Ise subah dekh lena. Main tab tak ek aur plate lekar aati hu."

("Um... eat your food first. Check the parcel out in the morning. I'll bring another plate till then.")

"Why more plate." He was confused.

She first thought that he brought one plate only for himself. But when he asked about more plate, she wondered if he didn't want her to eat. But heretofore, he only asked her about food.

Leaving the box, he walked towards her finding her lost in her thoughts.

"What happened. Let's eat. And you need good food and rest." He said and walked her towards the bed and asked her to eat and himself got busy unpacking the parcel.

She began to eat as she was damn hungry. She didn't eat anything from yesterday's dinner and then today's incident killed her appetite.

She was eating very slowly like her habit when her eyes caught the unpacked parcel and found that he had ordered a table fan.

"Yeh kis liye." She couldn't stop herself from asking.

("What is it for?")

"Umm... You were feeling hot na and I am afraid of ceiling fans so can't buy that so thought get this one. It'll be fine na." He asked nervously still not looking at her.

Her eyes teared up a little at his sweet gesture. Till now no one cared about her or her comfort. And this man here brought a fan which may be a small thing for many but for her it was the epitome of his care for her.

He looked at her who had a big smile on her face and smiled back at her. He set the fan on the table beside the bed. She closed her eyes as the artificial wind of the fan touched her face making her long hair flow backwards.

Then he walked towards her and sat crossed legs in front of her and started eating from the same plate only then she understood why he got confused when she said that she was going to take one more plate. He finished almost two chapati but she was still chewing the first one.