"Sweetheart, you should have said. How about I make you a deal? If you eat all those carrots and two little broccolis you can have ice-cream and candy like Yelena." Natasha looked up at her with a hopeful smile, wiping her eyes. "Really?" Maria nodded. "there's that pretty smile, no more tears love. I need to go check on Carol but please eat it all before I come back." The russian started eating and soon she was finished too but Maria hadn't said she could leave yet so she waited patiently at the table till she came back.

"Hi baby, it's time to wake up. We need to get you some food soon." Carol groaned pulling the covers up higher. "Maria let me sleep." The brunette chuckled shaking her a little. "You need to eat some dinner first. Come on baby."

"Fine. I'm up, just lower the stupid bar." Carol frowned, she never was good at waking up. "Is that the way you're gonna talk to me?" Maria asked, crossing her arms. "Sorry just please let me out."

"Okay baby." Maria opened her arms and carol looked at her with a pout. "Mariaaaa open it." She whined but the brunette shook her head. "act like a child get treated like one." Carol sighed excepting her defeat and Maria picked her up with a smile and placed her on the floor. "That wasn't so hard was it?"

"I hate you." Carol huffed making Maria chuckle and kiss her head. "Come on let's go eat." Whilst those two finally sat down for their dinner the two sisters were watching a movie. Nat was no longer in headspace and was trying to watch the film when she started to feel nauseous and sweaty, she was struggling to breathe and she knew what was coming. Flashbacks.

She crouched down in the corner and curled up hoping it would be over soon when it suddenly started. She could hear everything around her like she was actually there she felt the pain and the fear it was all there and it felt so real.

Yelena noticed her sister move and looked to see her curled up she assumed it was the movie scared her so she quickly grabbed the remote and switched it off. "Sorry Natty is kay is off now's." She whispered crouching down to her level, placing her hand on the girl's arm to comfort her.

The next thing Yelena knew fists were flying towards her face and she was pinned to the floor by her neck.

"Nat!" Carol yelled as she entered the room but Maria stopped her. "nat sweetheart, it's okay, whatever you're seeing isnt real its just me you and carol and Lena. Can you take some deep breaths for me?" Nat released her grip on Yelena and eventually calmed down enough that carol could take her to a quiet corner.

"It's okay yelena, I'm gonna call them okay?" Maria pulled out her phone, Natasha could hear her talking to y/n quietly, what she heard made her stomach drop. "yeah she's beat up pretty bad." Nat could her Yelena's cries and it was only then she had started to piece everything together.

"Nat it's okay, come here." Carol whispered pulling Natasha closer to her. "I didn't mean to." She was in complete shock and the tears wouldn't stop falling. "I know it's okay."

"What did I tell you about being nice to yelena?! You said you were fine with it then you just attack her for no reason? What the hell is wrong with you?" Nat was completely stunned, Wanda had never been angry at her like that. She was so scared that she actually started shaking as she fought to not cry, just staring at the floor waiting for it to be over.

"Baby." Wanda whispered as she snapped out of her anger, seeing the littles distress. "I shouldn't yell, I'm sorry. You just scared me."

"I wan mada." Natasha whined hugging her knees. "Okay baby, but can you please talk to me?" Natasha shook her head.

"Babygirl? What's wrong?" Y/n asked when they walked into the room, Natasha ran to them pointing at Wanda. "Yell a mes." Y/N picked her up, shaking her head at Wanda. "I told you to calm down first."