• welcome aboard!

ataraxia(n

ataraxia
(n.) a state of serene calmness,
poised, on an even keel

) a state of serene calmness,poised, on an even keel

ʚɞ

to all the amazing beans who gave this shop a click, hello and welcome to ataraxia!

after giving it a thought, i've decided to bring my cover shop back on wattpad (& hopefully forever hehe)

are you looking for aesthetic, eye catching graphics for your books and your account? if so, you're in the right place!

i've made multiple cover shops quite a while ago, but i had to take them down due to hectic schedule. but now that i have graduated school and is completely free for the next few months, i've decided on opening another cover shop as the reviews for my covers has always been good, and the requests are always coming.

thank you so much for the support you guys has shown me so far <3 editing is something i consider therapeutic for me, and it means the world to me to see my works appreciated, truly.

graphics are almost always what catches everyone's eyes. especially if you're a, new author trying to build an audience here, aesthetic layouts and covers are what draws more people to your books.

and i'm here, to help you guys have covers, banners and aesthetics that will get you more readers interested on your works!

if you don't know me and it's the first time being here, hi! i'm ayrin, a twenty year old potato trying to fill her uneventful life by making different kinds of graphics (yeah oh)

i have an instagram page where i post moodboard for my favourite books (basically a bookstagram tbh) and i also have a youtube channel with numerous tutorials on how to make covers, moodboards and banners. if you want to check out those, my handles on every platform is @/moonlitcloudx
if you need any help making your own covers and have time for it, do check them out!

and without further ado, let's get started with this shop yeah?

—rin