Is This a Cutscene?

The Aishi Family

The Aishi Family. Ever since the 1700s, when the first Aishi was born in the 1700s, they have used their skills to keep their s/o to themselves and themselves only. They would do whatever it takes for their loved one to be theirs alone.

This story is about an Aishi. Y/n Aishi. She was like her mother, emotionless. She didn't find joy in small things, so she never had friends growing up. She often stuck with her little sister, Ayano. Ayano was just like her mom as well. The only difference is Ayano will find her Senpai and make them hers. Y/n didn't know it yet, but she was going to have to choose.

While Y/n wasn't a yandere at the moment, the second she realizes who she has feelings for, she just might become like her female family members.

Location: Aishi Household
Time: 8:00 am

Y/n quietly mumbled a bye to her parents and sister. She was expecting to find her Darling today, since her mother said she found hers on her first day. Y/n did wish to feel something, just like her mother. She already had all the necessary training her Ryoba had given her. All she waited was to put it to the test.

Her father spent a good 30 minutes fretting over his eldest daughter before his wife and placed her hand on his shoulder and informed her that Y/n did need to be going.

Ayano was silently standing by the door, waiting to give her own goodbyes. As much as the Aishi siblings didn't feel, they both gave as much affection as they could to each other, even if it was not much.

Y/n personally didn't understand why everyone was acting like she was about to go off to war, it was just school. Nothing was going to happen. Nothing ever did.

Y/n stayed silent as she waited for the traffic light to signal she could walk across.

It was a mostly cloudy morning already, and there's a high chance of rain, and the smell of it hung in the air already. If it did rain, Y/n might have to stop and wait in a café or something after school, since she didn't really care enough to bring her umbrella. She didn't mind if she had gotten wet or not..

There weren't many people out, and Y/n wasn't going to bother herself wondering where they were. She didn't care. Why would she?

Location: Class 2-2
Time: 8:40 am

An orange haired boy glared at her in the classroom. She wasn't sure why. She's never met him before, but he's looking at her like she insulted him. Y/n glanced around the classroom as the teacher was talking.

There were fifteen students all together, including Y/n and the orange haired boy. Some of the students had interesting hair colors, such as purple, blonde, and orange. Others had black, like Y/n's, or brown.

The glaring orange haired boy sat to the right of Y/n and a black haired boy sat to her left.

The black haired boy looked extremely plain and average. Like Y/n. He turned and caught her eyes. He smiled. Y/n didn't smiled back and instead looked back to the front.

The black haired boy's smiled dropped slightly, and he turned away as well. He tried to not let it bother him. Maybe the girl was just tired, or having a bad day. Maybe he could try talking to her after class.

Twenty minutes later the orange haired boy was still staring at Y/n. She turned her head to the right, and the boy jumped. He clearly wasn't expecting he to "catch" him. He had orange eyes, roughly the same shade as his hair. A bit of his hair was tied up with a salmon pink scrunchie. Under his black uniform coat he wore a salmon pink shirt with white polka dots.

Y/n raised her eyebrow at him, tempting him to snap at her. A small red blush spread across his face as he glared at her once more. He tched and turned to the front, tuning into the lesson for the first time that morning.

Location: Class 2-2
Time: 1:00 pm

Y/n stayed in her seat, choosing to wait for all the other students to leave. She felt a tap on her left shoulder, and she turned to see the plain boy giving her a tentative smile.

"Hello. I'm Taro Yamada, I saw you looking at me airliner and wanted to make sure I didn't upset you in any way."

Y/n stood, making Taro's hand fall away. "I haven't talked to you at all, let alone see you before now. There's no ay you could have upset me." She figured that was obvious.

Taro winced, not expecting her voice to be so monotone. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh. Right." He glanced behind her for a second. "So we're ok?"

"Yes."

Before Taro could say anything, the orange haired boy shoved the black haired girl aside and walked to the black haired boy. Taro frowned at his friend's rudeness, especially to someone who looked like they could use a friend. "Osano, that was mean."

Osano rolld his eyes. "Does it matter, she took my spot."

Taro signed. He didn't answer and looked past to the girl once more. "I'm sorry on behalf of him." Osano's offended speech going ignored by both parties. "He can get a little cranky at times. We're best friends and we've always been around ach other you know?"

"He's upset because I sat in a seat that wasn't claimed by anyone?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

Y/n didn't say anything to Taro. He clearly had been friends with this Osano for a long time, otherwise long probably would have defended her more. Taro just seemed like the kind of person who is quiet but also stands up when he believes its needed.

She turned her attention to Osano, who was still glaring with arms crossed. "I'll move after lunch, so you can sit with your friend. You don't need to act so childish about it."

Y/n moved past Osano, who's mouth dropped open in shock or offense. "Excuse me!?"

Taro stretched his hand out, grabbing Y/n's shoulder. He didn't seem to understand that the stoic girl didn't exactly like it when someone unknown put their hands on her. "Wait. As an apology, would you like to sit with us for lunch?"

Y/n stared at the two boys in her vision. Where they (Taro way more than Osano) trying to be her friends?