Louise Wards (or Lu) was a girl from Hogwarts. She was on her 6th year already. However, still in holidays.
Her classes would only start in a few days.
She spent her summer walking in Hogsmead and drinking some butterbeer.
Lu was also happy because she turned 16 a few days ago.
But she did not tell anyone about her birthday and also she did not have relatives to celebrate it. Lu wished to celebrate with Professor Fig but...
Destiny didn't let that happen...
She never told her friends but she was an orphan so didn't have anyone to spend time with. All of them probably thought that she was having fun with her family when it was happening the opposite.

Everytime she was in Hogsmeade and saw a familiar face ,she just hid herself.  She didn't want to explain.
Poppy,her best friend, invited her to her house once but she did not accept it with the excuse that would be travelling with her "parents".
The only people who knew about that was... Professor Fig and a few professors like Mrs. Weasley or Mrs. Hecat.
They promissed her not tell anything about it.

While the days passed,she never sent a letter to Sebastian or Ominis, her friends from Slytherin.
Lu was a Gryffindor.  However, she had to admit,the three of them made a great team...
Slytherin and Gryffindor, what an unusual pair.
Yet they got along well. They had similar personalities, although they could not always agree on things.
They fought a lot but when it came to each other,they were like a single unit.
Lu knew that Sebastian and Ominis were waiting for her owl to arrive ... but it never came.

The two of them spent time together while Lu did not appear.
Sebastian could have sent an owl to her.
But he just never did.

"Why don't you send her a letter?" Ominis asked "She may be waiting...."

Sebastian sighed after hearing what his friend said.
It has been months since he last talked with Lu. The same for Ominis.
He refused to send her a letter and was so nervous to do so . However, he had to think straight: it was time to put his pride aside and write a letter to his friend.
"I think I will, thank you for that Ominis. It is a good idea." Sebastian said to him. He then sat at a table and took his quill and parchment out and then...
Well,it took time because Sebastian could not find the right words.

"Ufff....I don't know what to write!" He said, laying his head on the table, giving up.
His eyes looked at Ominis.
Ominis could be blind but his eyes were like diamonds.
It Had its beauty in any way.
"Why don't you write a letter to her too, Ominis?" Sebastian asked "She would be happy to hear news about you too.."

Ominis took a few moments to think before he spoke.

"It would be a waste. She's most likely forgotten me by now, and I'm sure she is happy with her life. No, I shall send no letter to her. It would be an awful lot of effort for something that I am practically guaranteed to lose."

Ominis's eyes remained on him, but his gaze was hard as he stared into Sebastian's eyes. The boy could be blind but it was like he knew exactly where were Sebastian's face...

"And I am sure that you are mistaken. She never liked me as much as you."

Sebastian didn't look away, he wasn't afraid of Ominis's gaze, even with his white eyes.

"You don't know that Ominis, she might still value you. It's not a waste, it's worth the shot. She will probably always remember you because you're an amazing human. Besides what is the first lesson you learned in school? Always follow your heart, and yours just wants you to write to her" Sebastian explained.