Ch.10 FFI V2

~Tsurugi's p.o.v~

I woke up at 7am. I removed the duvet aside and get up from the bed and entered the bathroom.

I take a shower and begin to brush my teeth, after I finished brushing my teeth i walked out of the bathroom to my wardrobe and got out my uniform and start to wear them and did my hair.

then went to the kitchen and grab something to eat and head out to the school. On the way to school i felt vibration coming from my phone and saw tenma's name. and text him back.

My angle<3

Tenma: good morning kyousuke!.

Kyousuke: morning tenma.

Tenma: are u excited for today.

Kyousuke: yea what about u.

Tenma: I'm, I hope we will be chosen.

Kyousuke: yeah I'll see u at school ok.

Tenma: okii cya.

i closed my phone and put it back in my pocket and continue to walk to the school, minutes i was in front of the school and saw tenma with nishizono and sorano and walked to them.

''good morning tsurugi.'' the three of them greeted me. ''morning.'' i greet back. ''lets go to the soccer club guys.'' the brunette said excitedly. ''yea lets go.'' nishizono said.

we walked to the soccer club and see that everyone was there. '' is everybody here.'' the coach say. ''yes coach.'' .''ok so will we go to the holy road stadium where the inazuma japan players will be chosen right now so lets go to the caravan.''. '' lets go guys.'' tenma said to everyone. ''ok!''.

we went outside the stadium and walked to the caravan and got inside it, i went to the back seat and saw tenma coming to sit next to me. ''hey tsurugi.'' he said. ''hey.'' I said looking at him. ''lets do our best today.'' he exclaimed and i nod to him.

after an hour we reached the holy road stadium we went to the changing room and change our clothes to the soccer uniform, we entered the field and saw all the teams from our pervious matches.

then we lined up next to the teams and tenma was standing in front of me.

~third person pov~

''here at the holy road stadium the members of the inazuma japan are about to be announced.'' the announcer said.

tenma turned to look and tsurugi. ''I'm very excited i wonder who will be chosen.'' the burnette said with excited tone to the striker. ''your talking like you already know they will choose you.'' tsurugi said to him, ''no, its not like that!'' he said with a nervous tone. ''but this time its the world tournament!!.'' shinsuke said with an excited tone, ". Yeah!" tenma replied with a grin.

"now we will represent you the inazuma Japan's coach!" the announcer said. Then a door opened and a person came in walking towards the mic. "hello, I'm kuroiwa ryuusei the coach of inazuma Japan which is consist of 11 players." he said. "only eleven players." "will that even be enough. The players starts to talk." and the inazuma captain... Matsukaze tenma, tsurugi kyousuke, matatagi hayato, nozaki Sakura, kusaka ryuuji, tetsukado shin, manabe jinichirou, minaho kazuto, morimura konaha, ibuki munemasa, itsuki haru." the new coach say.

"what!... How...." shinsuke and shindou and the other players said shocked. "please all the chosen players come forward." the announcer says. They walked forward with tenma beside kyousuke. "I've never seen these guys before." tenma whispers to tsurugi. "yeah." he whisper back. "now we will have a exhibition match against teikoko gakuen.

" teikoko gakuen!." tenma said surprised.

After that they went to the changing room.

"hey tenma." tsurugi got his attention. "yes." he replied. "what are we going to do now we don't know there ability?" tsurugi said looking at them. "well we're going to figure it out on the match." tenma say. "how about you play with me as a forward for now." he asked. "alright, hey guys!" tenma say grabbing their attention.

They looked at him. "I know that we all don't know each other but we have to play as a team." he said and they all looked at each other not replying. Tenma turned back to tsurugi. "well I hope everything will be ok ." he mumbled.

All of them went out of the changing room lined up and to the field.

When they went out they saw the other behind them up at the stands.

Tbc
_____________________________________________________________________

Hellooo my lovely readers

So hope you like the chapter and forgive me for not updating because of school and I'm currently writing another story which is "secret seeds" so go and check it out.

Follow
Comment
Vote

Byeee