Ch.9 Football tournament

A/N

Hello guys thank you so much for the +300 views I really appreciate it

Pss: this story is before the galaxy ok now into the story.
_________________________________

Tenma's pov

I woke up from the sound of the alarm and felt arms around my waist, I turn around and saw kyousuke hugging me.

'' kyousuke wake up and close the alarm.'' I said shaking him to wake up.

He woke up and turned to close the alarm and turned back to face me. ''Morning tenma.'' He said kissing me on the forehead.

'' good morning kyousuke.'' I said to him as he pulled me for a kiss and I kissed back.

'' let's get up so we won't be late for school.'' I told him. Then we got up from the bed. ''You can use the bathroom first.'' Kyousuke said to me. '' ok then.''.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face but how I'm going to brush my teeth. ''Kyousuke!'' I yelled from the bathroom. ''Yes!'' He yelled back.

'' how can I brush my teeth.'' I yelled again like an idiot.  ''there are new brushes in the cabinet.''. ''Okay.'' Then I opened the cabinet and got out a toothbrush and start to brush my teeth.

After I finished I came out and saw kyousuke. '' your uniform is on the bed I'm going to the bathroom.'' He said. '' ok.'' I said and begin to wear my school uniform. After minutes kyousuke came out. '' I'm going to the living room while you wear your clothes.'' I said and he nods his head.

Then I walked to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for him to finish.

When kyousuke finished he came. '' I'm going to do breakfast ok.'' He told me. ''ok.''.

After kyousuke made breakfast and we ate we wore our shoes and went outside of the apartment heading to the school.

'' I'm so excited for practice.'' I said with an excited tone. ''your always excited for training tenma.'' He said walking with his hands on his pockets.

''Ne kyousuke.'' I said getting his attention. ''Hmm.'' He said looking at me. '' I was thinking about doing a new hissatsu technique like the fire tornado.'' I asked him. '' well what do you want it to be like.'' He said.

''umm maybe something like dark tornado and it could be a shoot too.'' I told him. '' that cold be a good idea.'' He told me.

We reached the school and I met aoi and shinsuke at the gates. ''Aoi, shinsuke good morning.'' I greeted them. ''Good morning tenma.'' They both greeted back.

And kyousuke was behind me. '' good morning tsurugi.'' Shinsuke greeted him. ''Morning.'' He greet back. '' let's go to the soccer club!'' I said running towards the soccer club with them behind me.

When we reach the club room.
'' good morning everyone!!'' I said to everyone. ''' good morning tenma.'' They greet back.

Third person pov

'' is everyone here.'' Endou says. ''Yes coach.'' They say. ''Ok, the tournament of football frontier is going to begin tomorrow and their going to choose the new players for the inazuma Japan, so are you ready guys.'' The coach says to the players.

'' yes.'' They respond. ''Now let's go and play soccer.''. ''ok.''.

When the practice finished and all the players are in the changing room. And tenma was beside tsurugi.

'' hey tsurugi.'' The brunette got the attention of the striker. '' yes?'' He respond to him. '' do you want to train the hissatsu at the riverbank.'' He said to tsurugi. ''Sure, let's go.'' He said and they walked out of the changing room towards the riverbank.

When they reach they changed their clothes and went to the field.

They started to discuss about how the hissatsu will be like.

First tenma will take the ball and jump high and spins until wind forms around him and the ball then he kick the ball to tsurugi and he would change the wind into a black color and then they kick it together.

they tried some attempts until they managed to do the half of it.

After 2hours of training it came a little dark they sat on the bench for a break.

'' ahh I'm so tired this hissatsu is so hard.'' The midfielder said leaning on tsurugi's shoulder.

'' I know but we have to finish it before the football tournament, right.'' The striker said looking at the brunette. ''Right.'' He said and leaned forward to kiss tsurugi and he kissed back then tsurugi puts his arms around tenma and deepens the kiss and tenma puts his arms on tsurugi's neck and plays with his hair.

Seconds they broke the kiss panting from lack of air.

And tenma stares at tsurugi with a grin. '' what's wrong.'' Tsurugi says. '' nothing you just look handsome.'' He says and tsurugi smiles.

'' and you look cute with these greyish eyes.'' The striker says and the midfielder giggles. '' thank you now can you let go so no one sees us.'' He said and tsurugi let go of him.

Then tenma opens his bag and brings out his water bottle and a towel and dry himself then puts the towel around his neck and starts to drink water and tsurugi did the same as him.

''hey tenma.'' Tsurugi got his attention. ''yes.'' He responded. ''what do you want to name the hissatsu.'' He told him. ''Hmm maybe the dark tornado... no um black hurricane... no it'll be like hakuryuu's.'' He said.

'' well what about the dark wind.'' The striker said. '' oo that'll be good so dark wind is chosen .'' The brunette said.

After they rest a little they got up and continued training. Two hours more and they finished training and they did the last attempt and managed to do it all they changed their clothes and went up the stairs.

''I'll walk you home.'' The blue head said to the midfielder. ''Ok then.'' The brunette said and tike the strikers arm and lean on him.

On their way they talked and talked until they reach Tenma's home.

Tenma gave tsurugi a tight hug and a peck on the cheek and tsurugi gave him one on the forehead and on his lips. ''I'll see you tomorrow kyousuke.'' The brunette told the striker.

'' ok, good night I love you.''. ''Good night I love you too.''

Then tsurugi towards his home happy he finally got to date tenma.

Tenma's pov

I knocked on the door and aki-nee opened the door. ''Hey tenma how are you. She said. ''I'm good.'' I replied to her and went inside then I removed my shoes and put my bag aside.

''How was the sleepover.'' she asked. '' it was good.'' I told her. ''Now go take a shower and come down you'll see the dinner on the table.'' She told me. '' ok.''

I walked up stairs and entered my room and walked to the bathroom and showered and I wear my pajamas and went down stairs to the kitchen and sat on the chair.

Then aki-nee put the food on the table. ''Enjoy the food tenma.'' She said. ''Thank you aki-nee, itadakimasu!'' I said putting my hands together and started to eat.

When I finished my food I thanked aki-nee and went up to my room and sat on the bed with the phone in my hand to text kyousuke.

Kyousuke♡♡

Tenma: helloo did u reach ur home.

Kyousuke: yea.

Tenma: ok good night, luv u.

Kyousuke: good night, luv u too.

I closed my phone and the lights and went to sleep.

_________________________________

Helloo again

Hope you like this chapter

Vote
Comment
Follow

Byeeee♡♡