𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Start from the beginning

The two took a few more steps closer, Ada's grip tightening on Theon's arm. They stopped a few feet before the Boltons. "Who comes before the old gods this night?" Roose asked, stepping forward. Ada's breath caught in her throat and her hands began to tremble.

"Ada of House Stark comes here to be wed. A woman grown, trueborn and noble. She comes to beg the blessings of the gods." Theon spoke, looking at Ramsay. "Who comes to claim her?" He finished.

"Ramsay of House Bolton. Heir to the Dreadfort and Winterfell. Who gives her?" He asked in return, his eyes drifting to Ada's arm still in Theon's.

Theon took notice and instantly dropped Ada's arm. Causing the girl to clench her gloved fists. "Theon of House Greyjoy, who was— who was her fathers ward."

"Lady Ada, will you take this man?" Roose asked her, as all eyes drifted to her. Nonetheless she held her head high. She couldn't seem weak, nor vulnerable, especially not in front of these people.

The young wolf finally turned to Ramsay, almost as a signal to complete their merge. "I take this man." Her voice was unusually soft, Ramsay grinning like a madman in response. He had her in the palm of his hand. She was now his.

"I take this woman." This was it, Ada was mere seconds away from becoming a Bolton and that terrified her to no end.

Ada closed the final remaining distance between Ramsay and herself. And the boy took the opportunity to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear, while his other hand wrapped around her waist. "Very well. From this day until your last day you are Lord and Lady Bolton of Winterfell."

Ramsay took her small hands in his, looking down and smiling, inching his face further towards Ada's. "Lady Bolton, you look ravishing." He purred in her ear, gripping her hands tighter. The Bolton boy soon enough dipped his head down to Ada's level, sealing her lips with a passionate kiss, afterwards showing off his new prize to the people of Winterfell.

🛡️

"Are you pleased my lady?" Ramsay pondered aloud, his hands crossed behind his back. Ada nodded, biting the flesh inside her cheek. "Good. I want you to be happy."

Ramsay advanced closer to Ada's form, as she seemed to sink further into her own skin. "My father thinks you're still a virgin, but I think otherwise." Ramsay informed her, shifting his eyes towards Theon who stood at the open door.

Ada froze. Ramsay was right. She wasn't a virgin, she had given up her innocence a long time ago and to a man she thought she'd love forever. Theon.

"I overheard your conversation the night you found Reek. I was sure something was going on, and you confirmed it." Ramsay smiled viscously.

"Ah, childhood lovers. How sweet." Ramsay mocked, circling Ada as he occasionally glanced back at Theon.

"It was a long time ago, Ramsay." Ada defended.

"But you're supposed to be pure." Ramsay hummed. "Pure for me, and he," The Bolton boy pointed towards Theon, "ruined you."

"I was never yours to ruin." Ada snapped, getting sick and tired of his twisted games and despicable words.