|End| Chapter 10 {Déjà Vu}

Start from the beginning

"Huh- what do you mean?"

"He passed away three months after we left for Australia in a car accident. And im sorry that you didn't get notified earlier becau-"

"H-he what-"

I broke down into tears once again but i never cried this hard in my life.

"Im sorry Minho." She said and hugged me as she also started to cry.

She continued explaining everything to me with her voice broken.

"He told me everything about you- and he loved you a lot Minho. I never saw him that happy in my life when he talked about you. Ever since our parents died he hasn't laughed or smiled much until he met you. And he had been telling me about you ever since he started liking you. Mi-Minho he really loved you.."

"B-but he's gone. Olivia how did it happen!? How-" i asked while sobbing

She also sobbed and hugged me even tighter as she fell down on her knees with me.

After a couple minutes of silence she broke the hug and looked up at me.

"He hsed to tell me that when he comes back here he was gonna surprise you with something else."

"Did..you see it yet....?"

"N-no. I haven't." I answered

"He um said something about the back of a coffee shop? He didn't tell me exactly what it was but thats all I kno-"

"The coffee shop." I looked up at her and said.

"Do you know where that is?"

I took her hand and immediately got up on my feet. We began running towards the coffee shop as it wasn't too far from the school.

I was crying and smiling as i remembered when me and Felix had ran away from Yeonjun, and that was the first time we came to that coffee shop.

We got there and we saw a woman at the cashier, i looked at her name tag and her name was Nayeon. She looked a bit old but not too old.

"Sir are you okay? Do you need help-?" She asked me as she saw my face and Olivia's face full of wet tears.

Olivia looked over to me and looked at the woman.

"My brother Felix- Lee Felix. Told me he was doing something here at the back of this coffee shop, but we never got to see it. Is there a chance that it's still there..?"

"Oh, of course it's still there. We had kept it up ever since the back of the shop was built. Felix told us to never put it down until a guy named Lee Minho would come and see it, He also gave us a picture. So for the past years we've been taking the costumers names when they went to the back of the shop."

Olivia had a look of relief and happiness on her face.

"Are you...Lee Minho..?" She then turned to me and asked as she got a picture out of the drawer and showed it to me.

I smiled as tears rolled down my face, and gave her a nod.

She looked surprised and she also started smiling.

"Well finally, come on sir!"

Olivia held my hand and we followed Nayeon to the back of the shop.

As we walked in, pictures of me and Felix from our school days were hung up on a wall with flowers and decorations. It was beautiful.

All the pictures of him made me cry even harder, i wish he was here.

"Look Minho, its you guys together." Olivia said to me as she grabbed a picture off the and showed it to me.