A/N

Hey, little crows!

Thank you so much for reading this book. I enjoyed writing it. And this is the first fanfiction I've ever fully finished, so I'm proud of that.

I write most of the action very quickly in these books. Where many things happen in a short amount of time. If you don't like that then please don't read my work. Most of my fan fiction will be having quick twists and turns. It's just how I write.

There is a 2nd book to this book. It's called

[I Let My Imagination Play With Me]

It's out now and able to read.

It leaves a trigger warning at the beginning of the 2nd one. Cause like Sam said, so many people are gonna die.

This book is inspired by the song The Turnaround by Gemini. It's only on YouTube so do please check that out.

Gemini - The Turnaround / xKito Music 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqHs9mCZCtA

There were some hard parts to write in this book. Many involve negative emotions Colby experiences. And the madness Sam is suffering. I have felt all of these feelings in my life and I'm pretty young. So please if you ever have these feelings, talk to someone. I've been there and now I'm not. And I promise it's a lot better not being in a dark place like that.

If you enjoyed the story, please vote, comment, and share it with your friends. I would appreciate it.

Thank you for reading down to the end of my notes for the story. Thank you again for reading and have a lovely day.

Drink water and take care of yourself please 💜💜💜💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭? [ᴀ ꜱᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟʙʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 🎉