"yo paris you good?" david asked to make sure i was comfortable. "yeah alittle" i told him. "yo driver move ya seat up a lil but she ain't barely got no room" he told the driver making him push up his seat alittle.

"am i hurting you?" i asked him. "cause ion want ya legs to start hurting on stage" i laughed. "you good ma heart, you not even that heavy" he said. "alright" i nodded then going on my phone.

nobody told me that car rides with them was so chaotic. "aight lemme play my music" david connected his phone to the car playing his music.

the beat started playing and everybody in the car already knew what was about to play already getting hype, it was one of dd's songs.

"AYO TG, SUCK MY DICK WHY YOU TALKIN ON NOTTI JB GOT HIT, FAT NIGGA HE RAN AND TRIPPED THEN NAZZY HAD DIED RIGHT AFTER JAYRIP" they all shouted the lyrics in unison.

it was so fucking loud. i was just laughing at the way they was all shouting. i took out my phone and opened ig recording the one of the parts of the song and they was all in the video.

"THEY TALKIN ON NOTTI THEY MUST WANNA MEET EM" we all shouted. i recorded that part and posted it on my story then putting my phone down. the song finished and they started playing other songs but everybody was already tired of rapping.

"bro how far are we, nigga?" ddot sat in the back whining trying to look at the gps to see how far we were. "lemme see" i said looking at david's wrist picking up his hand and admiring his watch.

"this fyee" i glanced at it. david hugged my waist laying his head on my back. "you tired?" i asked him. "nah you just smell mad good" he said laying his head on my back closing his eyes.

half of the niggas in the car was knocked out. everyone in the back row was sleeping amongst each other. we was crossing one of the bridges and i hate bridges so much i started looking at my phone so i wouldn't have to look down it.

"you scared of heights?" jay laughed. "im not scared of heights im just scared that we gon fall off" i laughed. jay laughed "you pussy". "how is that being pussy?" i mugged him then laughed.

he didn't even say anything he just looked at me and laugh making me laugh too. "you're annoying" i laughed again.

we were 10 minutes away from the place and dd decided to go live to let the people know that we was almost there.

he started the live and mad people already started to join and comment.

@user839 heyyy baeee
@user6382 he look so fine😍
@user902 are you on the way to the New York show?

"yo we bouta pull up to the place right now, look at all these niggas." dd said showing everyone in the back sleeping. but jay and jstar was the only people not sleep.

"lemme see that real quick" jay asked for the phone and dd passed it to him. "yo New York we litty, pop out everybody pop out it's gon be a movie, grahh" he announced passing the phone back to dd.

he didn't wanna show that paris was sitting on his lap because he knew the fans was gonna go crazy even tho it wasn't that serious but he ain't wanna risk it.

@user8292 where's paris?
@user115 are you still with tyler girlfriend?
@user602 did paris go back to tally??
@user000 look at ddot sleeping LMFAOO😭😭