Part 5

Disclaimer: Tears of the kingdom spoilers

Wilds POV

I knocked on the door at winds room but he didn't answer and I decided to try again but no reply and I still heard muffled cries through the door so I slowly opened it. When I went in the room I saw wind crying so I went over to him and sat next to him on his bed to see if he would say anything to me. He then looked up at me he didn't even say anything he just looked at me then he hugged me.

"I.....I miss...my gran and sister" Wind said while crying into my shoulders and I pat his back and started to hum (kakariko village theme from oot) Wind the started to calm down so I told him "Wind there's no need worry nothing bad is going to happen to them and If they aren't okay the rest of us will make sure we can then so there's no need to worry and I'm sure they miss you too."

Wind had finally calmed down and he fell asleep on my shoulder then I heard sounds coming from the stairs and I was ready to protect  myself and wind then I saw the door creak open but Malon popped her head into the room and then she whispered to me " I'll tell the boys you two are asleep also we're all downstairs if you need anything also I'll make sure to leave some lunch" she then left the room and I heard Malon walk downstairs.

I then pulled a letter out my pocket and It was from Impa asking me how I was doing with the chain but I still haven't been able to reply to her and then I started to read over the letter again.

Dear link,
I would like to know how your adventures are going with the rest of the links. Are you making sure to take cares of your self also be respectful to the others. Have you told the others that your a sheikah another thing how are your memories are they coming back to you. Also Zelda is going to be sending you a letter soon hopefully you will get it soon

Sincerely Impa

He still hadn't gotten the letter from Zelda yet and he had just lost hope about that letter coming from Zelda and a few weeks ago he got a letter from Prince Sidon saying he had got engaged to another Zora called Yona. He was happy for Sidon but also a bit sad cause he had a crush on Sidon but just didn't know how to say it and now he was too late. He also had gotten a letter from Riju saying that he was allowed into Gerudo town without having to dress up as a girl but he kinda liked doing it and it made him happy with himself. He also got a letter from Teba and Tulin saying that the old village elder died and that Teba was now the new Rito village elder.

Wild was hoping the next Hyrule they get transported to will be his so he can see all his other friends again and he can get the rest of the chain to meet them.

—————————————————————

A/N:

Heyyy I'm back to posting chapters again and there a bit longer this time and I hope your all still liking this story