chp 2

Siya pov conti:

Jahil, badtameez yeh Kya Kiya tumne mere upr juice gira Diya are u blind...(foolish girl what is this u spill juice on me)
I am sorry said me without emotion...
Sorry Han...wait ... she came with a belt and beated me till she got tired...
I am in washroom asked myself why why only me ??? why mom dad.. why u left us we are here in this condition only BEACUSE of you I will never forgive you both...
My twin knocked at my washroom .. siya are you alright...
Yes I am.... I said
Next day....
My sister said she really wanted to eat chocolate lava cake ... because of her I do alot of part time job in return I got beat from my aunt but I did not told her about my part times...
Ok let's go...
I am standing in my lane when someone bumped in to me...
Dont you have eye's man look you spilled your coffee on my one and only shirt shit. 
Am sorryy a well built men who is 6'2 fair and have green eyes said .. but when our eye's met..
He was looking at me with emotions I feel something that he is safe he feels like a family I want to hug but nooo...
Waved my hand ohh hello mister I think you are from India so I am forgiving you but next time if I saw u I will beat you with my hands ... I was talking to him but instead of listening to me he was looking at Me like a lost puppy..
Hey you mister   ...... but my sister interrupted me
Siya dont fight please....
Ok.... I cant say no to her she is very very sensitive...
What is your name??? He asked suddenly..
Why.. i said rudely
and there my sister jiya stated talking with him....

hi my name is jiya and her name is Siya..  we are twin sisters... she is pretty na..

Thats it Jiya .. how many times I told you to not talk with strangers....I said calmly..

But you were also talking na.. she said cutely
Yeah that beacuse  forget it..... let's go you are getting late for home na..
But you have to go with me.. she sai
No jiya .. look at me dont talk with aunt ok just go to the room Nd lock it..Nd it's an order ok baby..
Ok ...
Take care and bye..
I forgot that Mr he was looking at me .. yes???

Nothing and he went away...
Weird rude man huhh!! wasted my time idiot I dont know why I did not beat him huhh me and my thoughts