And I'm Scarlett Johansson

You wake up the next day to someone ringing the doorbell. Who could that be? You think. You didn't expect anyone this early and the mail wouldn't ring.

You get up and throw on an old oversize t-shirt you stole from your ex. "I'm coming" you yell as you make your way down the stairs.

You open the door and there is, surprise, no one. You're about to close the door again as a note on the floor catches your attention. You pick it up and take it to the living room where you sit down to read it.

It's a note from Rhea, saying that she was "sorry for her clumsiness yesterday and glad someone found you" As if you would actually believe that bullshit. Further on she wrote that she just wanted to annoy you a little by waking you early bla bla.

"God I hate this woman" you mutter and throw the paper away. Since going back to sleep wasn't an option as you had to be awake in an hour anyway, you decide to go make yourself some coffee and maybe do a little workout.

Your plans for today were pretty chill, you just had to attend to a few interviews and a meet and greet with some fans. You hope Rhea wouldn't be there, you didn't have the nerve to face her today.

---------------------------------------------------------

The interviews went quite well, not too many questions and quite nice people. As you're sitting behind your desk at the meet and greet and are about to sign a photo for a fan, someone wraps their arms around your shoulders from behind.

"Hello love" you hear Rhea whisper. You sigh and try to ignore her, smiling at your fan as they walk away happily. "Ignoring me huh, that's not nice you know" Ripley acts a little offended and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"what you did yesterday wasn't either" you mumble, but she hears you. "Oh come on, don't be dramatic, Joe found you didn't he? So what's the big deal? Being locked up for a few hours, that's nothing.." your enemy mocks you.

You try to hold back your anger, not wanting to explode in front of all this people who came and paid to see you. "Can we speak about this later please? I'm busy right now" you face her for a moment and turn back around as she shrugs and walks away.

---------------------------------------------------------

About two hours later you're done and exhausted. You even forgot about wanting to talk to Rhea afterwards and head out to your car. You unlock it, put your bags in the backseat and are about to open the drivers door as someone spins you around and pins you against the car.

"Didn't you forget something, pretty?" Rhea smirks and licks her teeth like she usually does in the ring. You sigh and mumble some sort of excuse while trying to get away from her, but she keeps you in place.

"You said we'll talk later, so here I am wanting to talk" Rhea says in a firm voice. "Ugh fine, what was that earlier at the meet and greet? You made us seem like a couple" you say with a disgusted expression.

"Come on it wasn't that bad, other's would die to be in a relationship with me" she grins proudly. "ye and I'd rather die than to be in one with you" you mutter. Her grin fades and you catch a glimpse of sadness in her eyes.

"What? Can't handle being rejected?" you tease her. "What- I- no.. Ugh forget it" she curses and walks away angrily. You huff and get in your car, just wanting to be left alone. As you start the car and are about to head out of the parking lot someone knocks on the passengers door.

You open the window and see Rhea again. "Hey sorry, weird question but could you take me with you? I don't have a ride and the others already left.." she says looking down in embarrassment. You knew exactly how much she hated asking for help, especially someone she wants to seem tough in front of.

You sigh again and motion for her to get in the car. "Thank you" she mumbles. "Where do you need to go?" you ask and look over at her. "you know, that one hotel near main road..?" she questions and you look at her confused. There was no hotel in the small city you were living in.

"Uhh never mind, you can just drop me off whenever" Rhea brushes it off. "Anywhere you need to be tomorrow?" you ask with an annoyed undertone. "No why" she looks confused. You sigh and then say something you never thought you'd say to her.

"It's quite late, you're just gonna spend the night at my place and tomorrow morning I'll drop you off at the bus station or so, so you can go home"

Rhea mumbles some sort of thank you, not wanting you to see how surprised she was at your offer. You leave the parking lot and head off to your home about 15 minutes away from the arena.

You get out the car and Rhea follows you with some space, clearly uncomfortable with the situation. "You don't have to do this" she says it so quietly, you almost don't understand her. "We're here already so just come in, but don't try anything stupid on me, cause if this is just a trick to get into my house then I'll call the police on you!"

She nods shyly and you show her your guestroom where she can spend the night. After that you're both in the kitchen to heat up some frozen pizza for dinner. "You know, I actually really like you, I just have difficulties expressing myself correctly" Rhea mumbles more to herself than to you.

You huff, not believing what she just said. "Ye, right, and I'm actually Scarlett Johansson" you tease her and notice a sad expression taking over her features. "Anyway" you say and take the last bite from your pizza "I'm going to bed and you should too" and with that you stand up, take your plate to the sink and leave her alone.