Janet hurried forward to pat him on the back. Old Mr. Webster’s face turned red from coughing, and Janet looked around, trying to find someone to help.

“Grandpa, are you okay? I’m going to find Albert.”

Janet hurriedly to leave but was grabbed by the wrist by old Mr. Webster.

“I’m fine.” Old Mr. Webster took a deep breath, and he looked better. “Jill, I know you love Nathaniel. I just don’t understand. Why did you two end up like this?”

Sure, even an outsider, old Mr. Webster, could feel Janet’s feelings for Nathaniel.

But after so many years, Nathaniel never believed in her.

Janet’s hand slowly slid down, and there was a stream of light in her eyes. “Grandpa, we just don’t have feelings for each other, and that’s it.”

After a pause, she seemed to feel relieved and looked at old Mr. Webster with a smile. “Grandpa, please let us solve our problems, okay?”

Although Janet said so, old Mr. Webster was unwilling to give up.

“I am worried about you. You’re too young and too emotional. Why don’t you have a sincere conversation to see if you can solve all the problems?”

Janet didn’t respond.

Albert, who had been paying attention to old Mr. Webster, went to call Nathaniel immediately when he saw that old Mr. Webster was choking, so Nathaniel happened to come in through the main entrance just after old Mr. Webster finished

speaking.

“Grandpa.”

Seeing that old Mr. Webster was fine, Nathaniel felt relieved.

Then he turned to look at Janet, but Janet didn’t seem to care about his arrival.

“Grandpa, there is no future for me and him.”

No one expected that Janet was more determined than Nathaniel. “Grandpa, I have married Nathaniel and been a housewife for three years without seeing any hope. Now I have found my goal and got my life back on track. I don’t want to force myself, and I don’t want to repeat the same mistakes again.”

Janet straightened her back and said firmly.

Nathaniel was surprised for a few seconds.

This was the first time Janet uttered these words so resolutely in front of him. For some reason, Nathaniel felt a little

uncomfortable.

He frowned and said, “Janet, do you want to…”

But Old Mr. Webster did not give Nathaniel a chance to speak. In his opinion, Nathaniel could only make things worse.

He interrupted Nathaniel and sighed, “Forget it. This brat doesn’t deserve you. I heard that you had become the chairman of the Longfellow Group. I am wondering what’s the relationship between you and Donahue of the Smedley Group.”

Albert walked in when Janet was about to answer.

“Sir, Mrs. Webster, old Mrs. Webster and Miss Webster are back.”

Albert still stubbornly called Janet Mrs. Webster, which p*ssed Winifred off.

“Mrs. Webster? There is no Mrs. Webster.”

Winifred rushed in. She was a little worried when old Mr. Webster asked her and Quintina to go back to the Webster Mansion.

However, after hearing Albert calling Janet Mrs. Webster, Winifred was instantly ignited.