S2 E5

"LONDON!GUESS FUCKING WHAT!" I said as I walked into class.

"YOURE COMING TO SCHOOL NOW?" She said.

"NO ME AND ASH ARE-" I said but was cut off by Ash coming up to me and finishing my sentence.

"Together." He smiled.

London put on a shocked face before she stood up and pushed Ash off me.

"YAY!" She said as she hugged me.

"Why 'yay'?" Ash said.

I gave her the look that meant 'don't tell them shit!' But she didn't take the fucking hint.

"SHE ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT YOU AND-"

"LONDON!?" I said.

"Oh?" Ash smirked.

"Okay class sit-oh,hey Ashtray,hey y/n?" The teacher said as she walked in.

"Hi" I said.

"Yo" Ash said as we sat down next to London.

"Do I have to finish the school year?" I asked Fez as I sunk into the couch

"Yes?you need a future kid,not this kind." Fez said.

"But I already have this kind of life,do I have to stay in school." Ash said as he sunk into the couch next to me.

"Definitely.You need to change your path?" He said to Ash.

"UGHHHHH!" Ash said dramatically.

"Ash?" I said as I hit his shoulder.

Me and Ash watched Fez walk out the room so he could take a call before he came back into the room.

"Ash." He said as he nodded his head with a look.

"Oh shit...what abt y/n?" Ash said as he sat up.

"I- she'll have to come with us ig?" Fez said.

"Fuck..." Ash sighed before he turned to me.

"Look y/n,don't say shut,don't move,don't do anything but sit in the car okay?" Ash said.

"Why,what's wrong?!" I said.

"Don't worry about that,just do as I said." Ash said.

"Oh...okay?" I said.

"Ash,you ready?" Fez said as he grabbed his keys.

Ash turned to me.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Yeah we ready" he said as he stood.

We all walked to the car and I was worrying till Fez spoke up.

"Oh shit we have to pick up Rue." He said as he turned.

"Fuck." Ash sighed.

"First off,fuck yo bitch and that click you claim

"First off,fuck yo bitch and that click you claim.Westside when we ride come equipped with game!" Rue sang.

"Yo its up here on the right." Ash said.

Rue continued to sing along to 2pac and i could see Ash getting irritated from this.I watched her do some lines before I nodded and looked out the window.I looked back and saw Ash banging his head in his headrest.

"Grab ya glocks when you see Tupac,call the cops when you see Tupac." Rue continued to sing.

"Yo can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ash said to Fez.

"Yeah,Rue you gotta chill out back there fr.Me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now." Fez said.

"Yeah fs,i could do that.I could just stay back here,it's real comfy?" She said.

Oh btw i forgot to mention that Ash hit some dudes with a hammer earlier 🤭 how silly of me.

We soon stopped infront of these two people,one had a TERRIBLE lip plump,the other looked like a dickhead.

"Alr,y'all stay here and don't say shit,don't get out the car,don't move,none of that shit,these dudes real dangerous and ion want y'all getting hurt Alr?" Fez said before he left the car.

The girl with the bad lip plump can and sat in the car with me and Rue.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey." Rue said back.

"My Faye." The girl nodded her head.

"Rue,and that's y/n." She said as she pointed to me with her thumb.

"Sup." Faye said.

"Yo..." i said back.

I watched her take out a mint tin and watched as she injected heroin in her literal cooch!😨

Just then we all got dragged out the car and put in this building.Standing in it was Fez and Ash and a lot of scary buff people.The people slammed me,Rue,and Faye on the wall before another one spoke up.

"Alr check This out,All y'all,lets get naked right fucking now."He said.

"Cmon man,lets go?" He said again.

I looked around and saw no one doin shit,except Ash,he was starting to take his jacket off before the man spoke again.

"Except you,keep ya shit on,ain't nobody wanna see you naked?Aye Pj,take his ass down to the fucking closet.Her too." He said,pointing to me at the last bit.

This other man took me and Ash into this one closet.damn,I'm back in the closet 😔.

"Wtf did y'all do?" Ash said as he sat down with his back against the wall.

"We didn't do shit!?" I said.

"Well,obviously yall did if y'all got put in fucking here?!" Ash said.

"We didn't do anything Ash?!That blonde girl just sat in the car,that's the only thing that could've attracted them?" I said.

"Are you sure you aint do anything?" Ash said.

"Are you fucking serious Ash?I didn't say shit but 'yo'?" I said.

"Mhm yeah..." Ash said as he squinted his eyes.

" Ash said as he squinted his eyes

Please vote for this chapter!