S1 E4

I woke up with my bedroom door being open and my phone not being near me.I jumped up and looked through my entire room 3 times before I heard my mom call my name.

"Who is Ash?" She asked while looking at my phone.

"Give me my phone mom!?" I said as I reached for it.

"No?who is Ash!He kept blowing up your phone last night?Open your phone and show me what he said." She said and handed me my phone.

I pretended to unlock it but quickly charged for the door.

"Y/N!" She yelled as she stood.

I raced through my street until I turned.I turned out the neighborhood and ran to the park.I sat at the swing and made sure my mom wasn't around before I unlocked my phone and saw what Ash said.

                                          AshY/n i aint finna sell to you unless it's you that's comingto my shop

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ash
Y/n i aint finna sell to you
unless it's you that's coming
to my shop.

Y/n wtf are you good?

Omfg

You starting to act different?

Why haven't you been coming to school?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Fuck." I whispered as I looked around to make sure my mom wasn't near.

When I saw she wasn't,I got up and went to the shop.

"Yo y/n,how ya been?haven't seen you in a minute?" Fez said as I entered the shop.

"Grounded with bars on my window." I sighed as I made my way to the back.

"Bars?!yo mom crazyyy!" He laughed.

I flashed him a smile before opening the door to the freezer.Ash's shot up off his table as he heard the door.

"Oh my god y/n wtf?" He said as he set his phone on the table.

"Grounded." I said as I sat on the chair in the corner.

"Okay why you ain't just sneak out?" He said as he turned to me.

"Bars." I said.

"Oh..." he said as he turned around.

"Yeah.anyways,you said I'm acting funny,when literally last month you were punching me and calling me loser and shit?now look at you." I smirked at him.

"Yeah,I just never took time to get to know you?" He said.

"You should've." I said.

I pulled out $70 and smirked at him.

"No" he simply said.

"What?" I said as I rested my arm.

"You need to get better.Your destroying yourself and I don't wanna be the reason." He said as he looked at me.

"But your not?my mom is." I said.

"But I'll be giving you the drugs?you Can find another dealer or not,but I won't be selling to you no mo.And ima make sure rue and give you shit!" He said.

"Wtf Ash?" I said as I stood.

"What?" He said as he looked at me.

"This is the only thing to silence my thoughts Ash please!" I begged.

"That's the problem.either you deal with that shit,or find another way to silence them." He said.

I started leaving but before I could open the door I felt someone pull on my arm.

"What now?" I said as I turned around.

"I'm sorry but I don't want you to turn out like your mom..." he said.

"Are you fucking serious rn Ash?!" I said as I tried to pull myself out of his grip but failed.

"YES!Shes been to Jail 4 times!4 FUCKING TIMES!ALL FOR POSSESSION OF DRUGS!I don't want that to happen to you?" He said.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't even know my mom?!" I said and tugged my arm again.

"Rue told me." He said.

"Let me go." I said as I tugged my arm.

He stared at me with furrowed brows as he didn't let go.

"Let me go Ash Im serious." I said.

Ash just pulled me into a hug and whispered to me.

"Please stay sober?" He said before pulling away.

I didn't say anything,I just walked out and went home.

"AND WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?" My intoxicated mom said to me with slurred words

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"AND WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?" My intoxicated mom said to me with slurred words.

I looked at her and saw what Ash saw.I saw a addict slowly killing herself.I turned to her table and saw many empty beer bottles and pills scattered everywhere.

I felt tears forming in my eyes so I ran to my room.

I found my plushie and was craving weed.But when I unscrewed the head,I saw everything gone?

"It's mine now." My mom said with a bowl in her hand.

In the bowl was all my weed.

"Have fun mama..." I said as I shut the door.

I fell onto the bed as I imagined myself turning into that monster.I cried into my pillow for hours till I fell asleep.

I cried into my pillow for hours till I fell asleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Please vote for this chapter!

𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻 [Ashtray x y/n]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें