he demanded in his dominating voice and goosebumps raised all over my body with a very sweet shiver running down my spine due to excitement and anticipation.

I slowly stood up from my chair and opened the know of my white Lenin shorts and let them drop down my feet.

Right now I was only left with my thin white tank top and white lacy thong that he had got me from Milan.

While maintaining fierce eye contact with him, I grabbed the hem of my tank top and very slowly and teasingly removed it from above my head.

Now I was only standing in my white lacy thong. I again hooked my fingers inside the band of the thing and was about to remove it when his voice stopped me.

"Do not remove it. Yet..."

Saying this he bit his lips and looked at my thong with his hooded dark eyes.

He came near me and sat down on his knees in front of me with the colour palate in his one hand.

I shudder when his hot breath hit just above my throbbing core.

"ohhhh..." I low seductive moan escaped my mouth when his cold hands covered by paint suddenly ran over my legs.

He slowly and painfully dragged his colour-dipped hands from my ankle to my thighs.

I looked down and saw him again scoping colour in his palms and this time he cupped my clothed pussy with one hand while another went at my lower back as he pulled me closer.

"ooohhhh Xavierrrr...." I moaned loudly and hold his shoulder slightly for the support.

He dragged his coloured hand from my core and dragged up colouring my tummy, and navel, and stopped just below the underling of my boobs.

Till then I was panting badly and got desperate for his touches and so much more from him.

Xavier stood up and gently rubbed the colours to my breast and squeezed them and then again dragged his hands up and coloured my neck.

Pantigly I opened my closed eyes and looked at him with my parted lips and hooded eyes.

I gulped the moment our lust-shining eyes met with each other and licked my lisp to get them wet.

Xavier moved around me like a predator moves around his prey slowly.

I felt him bending a bit down and his one hand landed just on my knees as he dragged it all the way up till it reached my ass.

Giving my ass a firm squeeze he gained a throaty moan from me.

"Xavier please.."

I begged in a low voice and kept feeling his hand colouring my ass while circulating it all around my exposed ass.

"shhh...baby girl. Let me prepare my masterpiece,"

saying this he coloured my back while dropping his lips on my shoulder blade as he kept sucking them.

He came in front of me and kissed the corner of my mouth sensually before he again pushed me down softly and made me sit on the chair.

Coming in front of me he sat down on his knees and parted my legs apart.

Coming closer in between my legs, he softly hold one of my legs and made it rest over his shoulder, all the while keeping fierce eye contact with me.

He brought his face closer to my partially coloured things and dropped a wet kiss on my inner thing.

I shudder with the effect of it and bit my lips hard.

Xavier then brought his mouth near my now coloured clothed core and dropped an intense kiss there, just above my hole not even on the pussy lips.