The final piece of the puzzle.

I saw Ray start to aim at Envy about to put an end to his life, I jumped in and somehow shielded it with my scythe. "Ray!!! This comes to a fucking end! We've known you were bad, we've god damn fucking known, now we're finally gonna put a stop to this once and for all!" I screamed putting down my scythe and staring at him.

"Hah! How? You cannot do anything! What will you use Chaos or should I say Dai?" He smirked, laughing.

"Hmmm, I'm going to use two simple things, called Jealousy, and love." I said then powering up all that I could of this weird EDM shit. I felt myself grow god damn wings and horns. My claws grew longer and I felt stronger. I didn't know how to summon love yet, but I will, I'll learn. I lunged at Ray as hard as I could with the scythe, that was about five times more bigger. He blocked with his giant hammer, I sprung back then flying up and then diving down then clawing him in the face. He couldn't see for a bit but I used this to try and find his weak spot, it was his back, his back literally had a gaping hole to his heart. So much for the large armor. "Hey! There's a weak spot on his back!" I said into my ear piece dialing to Nathan.

"Okay! I'll try my best trying to aim at it!!" Nathan said, I saw him grapple to a ledge behind Ray, He couldn't see Nathan cause he was too busy throwing me off him. I used my scythe like a boomerang to try and aim at his back by summoning it behind him, while also blinding him to the best of my abilities with goo. I ran next to him kicking him in the jaw and flipping off his head. All I could think about was Ivory, how he didn't deserve what the hell happened to him. He deserved to feel loved. All it made me was more angry.

  I flew up as fast as I could then flying back down to sucker punch Ray in the face. He dodged me and threw me across the street. I saw him faintly. "You can't beat me, I'll destroy this Earth, and maybe take Ivory with me." He said then flying up as high as he could with his hammer in hand, he was about to fucking crush me, until I heard a voice.

"Don't die!! Please!! I need you!!" It was Ivory. I remember each moment with him, the first kiss, us just up on the roof top, and the second kiss. And every fight we've every had where he's laughed at my puns. I can't die just yet, he needs me, I need him, he's what I love, I love Ivory. I won't die. I can't. I saw Ray get closer and closer to killing me. until I lunged away, running as fast as I could flying upwards then rolling to him. I summoned my scythe, I used my memory until I felt a different strength I felt the scythe become a sword, a bright giant sword, with a mix of blue and white. I activated the emotion of love. 

  I lunged at him holding this giant sword while everything that I remembered made me have more strength and confidence to do this. "What is this power?!?!" He yelled blinded by the light.

I raised my sword above him. "The emotion of love dumb fuck!" I scream slashing down at him watching his face slowly disintegrate from the power I had awoken. I saw a bright light slowly trail back to Ivory. I felt myself fall to my knees. I let go of my sword that slowly turned back into a scythe. My hair and all of my clothes turned back, my wings and horns disappeared. I felt exhausted. Until I saw Ivory run in front of me and press the button taking my mask off. 

"I'm so glad you're okay..." He said, grabbing my cheeks kissing me, I grabbed his waist, I had him, finally. "I was worried sick for you... Thankfully you got him, he won't hurt us again. His race will probably be after me though." He laughed a little, then putting his arms around me hugging me. 

"So that's what awakened the emotion." Said Sarah smiling at us, cuddled together. People started crowding around us, Sarah made sure to push them away with her little sorcerer magic. "Hey Chaos, they're thanking you now." Sarah said. I put my mask on and stood up with Ivory, who was crying and smiling at me. I heard people chanting 'Chaos stopped the chaos.' It was so surreal, I was known as a horrifying villain, now people loved me because I saved Ivory's life. 

I stood on a pile of rubble with Ivory and made a little speech. "People, I know I've caused terrible things, I never meant to cause harm to anyone, me and my roommates just needed money. I apologize for this." I said, people filmed and I said how I'd try to be as better as I could now. For Envy. We didn't publicly state anything about our relationship, but stuff did happen.

After the battle me and Ivy went to the same ledge that we first kissed on. We sat and dangled our legs off the building. "So, what are we now? You're pretty much an anti- hero and I'm a hero. What are we?" He asked me, looking over.

"I mean, I don't know but I'd say, lovers." I said softly smiling to him. I saw his eyes sparkle up with joy, and he let his head fall to my shoulder. 

"I think that's pretty fitting for us too, you showed me true love, true intimacy. I love you, you really are just a silly villain." He said laughing looking over at me, smiling softly.

"I love you too my Ivy, and you're a silly hero too." I said smiling looking over at him, then kissing him. Grabbing his waist and his hands going to my cheeks. 

   After that night all of us met up in the villain base to study if somehow anyone from Ray's planet will come here. "Looks like, high chance yes. Sadly. But hey, gives you guys more adventures." Said Sarah shrugging.

"Jeez we'll have to deal with a brunette Gepard again?!" Yelled Nathan, we all chuckled. It was pretty silly. 

"Well, guess we should train and stuff, but first me and Nathan will be going to the market and other stores to get some things, we'll be back in a couple of hours, it'll take a while." Sarah said then going with Nathan out the door.

"Well, at least I have you now" I said looking at Ivy, he smiled really big at me as his cheeks went red. The end, or is it.