why does something so wrong, feel so right?

It's been a week since me, Nathan, and Sarah, have figured out about my emotions and powers being connected and me loving Envy. How? And why? I mean yeah I'm kind of snarky and giggly when we fight, and I never want to cause the amount of harm I do to him, but being in love with him? I couldn't ever think about that. Sure the pros of being a villain are I get a lot of money from simply stealing, and having epic fights put all over the news. But if I'd be honest its really kind of exciting when I see him just use his frost dance attacks and sway with his pretty hair. And his waist when he flips over me and uses his sword to threaten me, his waist seems just so grab able. Wait a fucking minute, what the fuck am I thinking. Fucking hell, and then when I think of Jealousy, its just as the name. I hate how he can kiss that guy behind the Envy mask. His brown hair and his face covered with a blindfold but one of those that you could see through.

"Hey, Dai? You've been on edge ever since that one fight, usually we have a bank heist every week but last week and this week we haven't. I assume Envy's really surprised for the sudden stop... But after the couple of tests it seems you really do soften up a lot and your touch actually becomes really soft, while with Jealousy, you break into a rage that can equal you finally unleashing your full wings and horns..." Explained Sarah. She showed me all of the test answers and our tests on my reactions. I had severely opposite reactions. The only thing that really concerned me was what would Envy think? How would he love me, I'm the one causing harm to this city. Even though I'm a pretty nice person without the big mask and powers.

"Hmm... bring him a flower to your next fight. It'd be funny, and snarky since you saw him kiss Jealousy." He laughed, I gave him 'the look' and he stop mocking and laughing.

"I don't know what he'd think, it's the hero, I'm the villain, we're supposed to be god faced rivals, not one of them loving the other." I said, they looked at me in pity. I can't do this, why do I have to love someone who will never, ever love me back. It'll have to be a sacrifice, or I would have to save his life from something, for me to even have a chance. "This is the hardest thing a person could go through" I said getting up and going to our kitchen.

"He's not gonna be okay, we've got to do something." Sarah said, Nathan nodded back.

   After that I suited up with Sarah and Nathan, we went to a known bank and I let my followers get the money while we sat on the building while people screamed running out the bank from seeing these weird things made out of goo, we saw the duo burst in expecting a face full of villains with a shit ton of money, but no what they got was a simple little army of things of goo disappear. They walked out confused as shit until they looked up at me play fighting with Nathan. "What the hell..." Envy said floating up with Jealousy.

"Oh, hi. They've been play fighting for about 20 minutes. We didn't wanna fight with you guys so we just decided to use the followers to get the money" Sarah explained to them, then looking back at the intense fight roleplay me and Nathan planned out.

"You're a poopy face!!" Yelled Nathan, being a little silly Billy.

"Are you from losertown? Because you look like your from losertown you LOSER! You're probably such a loser because you're the only one in LOSERTOWN!!" I yelled as Nathan fell playing dead

"What a way to scar a man mentally." Sarah commented wheezing. The heroes just looked at us like we were going crazy, Jealousy though, he looked like was powering something up until, he pounced on me like a baby's first birthday when the baby gets cake. I quickly jumped up a landed on the ledge.

"Jesus christ! Jealousy ain't the emotion to describe you!" I snarked, cackling at my own joke, that got him more angry though, Envy just stood there not knowing what to do. He lunged at me with the force of 1000 suns "More like anger issues!" I yelled running right next to Envy and standing up "I'm sorry to ask but can you kindly tell your boyfriend to stop?" I said then ducking from the giant rock Jealousy threw.

"Jealousy, can you stop... All they really did was steal money which we can kind of easily get back." Envy asked, Jealousy stopped being aggressive but still had a look on his face, I got up dusting the dirt off me from what the hell just happened 

"Well we're sorry for doing that I guess, we need money too. We're only popular for really wrong reasons." Nathan explained, rubbing the back of his neck like an anxious fuck boy.

"Yeah that makes sense, I'm sorry for Jealousy, I don't know why but he never speaks and is just overly aggressive with you guys." Envy explained, he looked at Sarah with kind eyes, Nathan with normal eyes but with me, he looked at me with different eyes.

"I will be going now, I have things to attend." Jealousy said, then leaping somewhere.

"Same with me and Nathan, we need to go research something." Said Sarah then leaping down with Nathan.

"Well, uh, hello?" I said awkwardly, this was our first time together alone not fighting.

"Hi, I'm sorry for Jealousy, he's been off. I feel kind of trapped in his presence to be honest. It's like he's a different person as Jealousy while as his real self is just, a sweet guy. I shouldn't be saying this to my enemy but I'm desperate at this point." He said sitting down looking at the city.

"I understand that, relationships are hard, hell, feelings are hard. Sarah and Nathan, the two sidekicks I have, they're my best friends but they also help me figure out things about myself, like my powers. Somehow my powers are linked to my emotions." I explained, I felt so out of place telling him this but it felt so right.

"Huh, I never thought about that. That's interesting. By the way, about our last fight. You saw me and Jealousy kiss but then you took about 2 weeks to even do a heist." He said looking at me, I sat down letting my legs dangle off the building, while he had done cris-cross apple sauce.

"Yeah, I had to take a moment for a while, and study how my emotions and powers connected." I said, I looked at him. I couldn't believe myself when I just looked at his lips and back to his eyes, these feelings are the most intense feelings I can even feel. "I think I'm going insane if I'm gonna be honest." I said looking back at the street.

"I understand that. I'm scared to leave Jealousy, I don't trust him but I love him, but I don't. I don't know what I feel anymore. Me under this little eye mask trusts anyone I can even see." He said, looking down, I could see tears form. I realized that these moments with someone, especially someone you feel strongly for can mean the world.

"I have feelings for someone, it's insane how much you can change and your emotions change near someone." I said looking at him, he glanced at me, he looked at my mask. He grabbed it like you would when you're kissing someone.

"I won't look at your face if you let me kiss you. This is probably so wrong but, I need someone who'll actually make me feel loved." He said then closing his eyes and pressed the button that released my mask. He leaned in, I did too. I felt his soft lips hit mine. I felt him scoot closer to me, I grabbed his waist pulling him in as we got deeper into the kiss. "hah... Thank you, so much" He said panting from the kiss.

"Yeah, yeah of course..." I said smiling, then he kissed me again. Deeper, and more intimate. I couldn't stop myself, I finally have a chance of having him in my arms, kissing him and holding him. Finally he pulled away, letting me put my mask on keeping his eyes closed.

"Thank you, I really kind of needed that. I haven't felt true intimacy or love ever since Jealousy. It's weird calling him his hero name, Jealousy is such a weird name for a hero but he likes it so that's all that matters. I probably shouldn't have done that, at all. But something just feels so unreal and weird with Jealousy to where I'm scared to leave him and I'm stuck feeling unloved and in a untrue romantic relationship." He said, starting to sob, I took him into my arms, holding him. He sobbed into my arms for a good amount of time, then he stopped. "I should probably go now, till we... fight again? I don't know but, bye Chaos" He said smiling at me.

"Goodbye my enemy, or friend, we'll figure that out later. Goodbye Envy" I said while he leaped down gliding to his destination. I've never felt that intimacy or romance that I did this night.