𝟎|𝐓𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞

My mind was at peace, and I felt bliss. That was until someone started shaking me awake. She always interrupts my sleep, and never has a good enough reason.

"Reya, please let me sleep. I was so calm." I tried to explain and she giggled in response.

"It isn't funny." I added.

I sat up on my cot in defeat, and looked at her with an annoyed glare.

"What is it that you woke me up for? " I asked her, wanting to get this interaction over with.

"Ughh why are you always sleeping? You know it's not even morning anymore." She reminded me.

"Yeah I know.."

"You need to get ready and come with me." She said getting up quickly.

"What? Where are we going?" I asked wondering why she made it sound so urgent.

"Mother says that it's a surprise." The positive girl said with a smile, and left y/n to herself.

Well I guess I can't say no to Tsahík, and Tsireya's gorgeous smile. I thought, and immediately started to pick out my coverings.

Once I felt awake enough to interact with people, I walked out of my mauri. I spotted Tsireya and Ronal on the beach waiting. Tsireya was looking around her curiously and Ronal looked very impatient. My heart dropped at the sight of Ronal, and I started speed walking over to them. Even though I'm very exhausted because Tsireya doesn't usually wake me up this early. Well, my version of early.

I approached them kindly trying not to get scolded for being late.

"What took you so long, silly girl?" Ronal commented.

"Tsireya had to wake me up from my sleep, and I'm tired." I explained.

"Well you need to pull yourself together, y/n." Ronal started lecturing.

"Either way, sister. You are here now, and we can be on our way." Tsireya interrupted our conversation, which was helpful.

"Yeah, and you said it was a surprise right?" I asked wondering what was going on.

"You will both see when we get there." Ronal once again left us with no clue what she was up to.

Tsireya and I followed Ronal into the water, and we all mounted our Ilu. Ronal was leading us out of the reef, but we aren't allowed to go that far. Tsireya and I shared a concerning look, but kept following her regardless.

The place we are in is not familiar at all. The island we were approaching didn't seem like any island I've ever heard anyone talk about. We came a very long way, and i'm still feeling tired. I wonder what this is all about, and why I am participating.

After getting onto the sand Tsireya and I exchange many looks, and Ronal keeps telling us to keep up. Tsireya and I can't help it though, since we are always getting distracted. It's a cool flower here, and a pretty pond there. I have to admit this island seems very unique. I keep seeing things that are very different from our home land.

"Here it is." Ronal said as we entered a fascinating cave.

The cave had bright flowers everywhere, and they weren't just any flowers. These ones were a bright pink with purple spots. I'm not sure what they are called, but they are glowing really bright.

"Whoa" Tsireya commented.

We both looked around in awe, and tried touching some of the attracting flowers. Before we could get our hands on them, Ronal suddenly smacked my hand.

"Don't." She said sternly.

Tsireya and I both were more confused than ever.

"What? Why? " I responded.