Juniors get in there and searches to get any useful information.But They doesn't get any.He return to there home. Tomorrow they start there school.

_______

Juniors was busy with classess.so they don't get any information about the issue.But the fate doesn't allow them.

A new student got admission to Shizhui and A-qing class.He was a male omega.He was got scholarship for studying gusu school. Everyone rumored that the Omega is very beautiful.

 Everyone rumored that the Omega is very beautiful

But everyone jaw dropped on seeing that omega. shizhui and A-qing eyes bulged.He was exactly similar to lan shizhui,we can say exact copy.only change is he have omega features.

Shizhui and A-qing understand that is there lost brother.

New student,"my name is Wei yuan.l come from Burial mounds village."

He was about to go to seat,he saw shizhui.Both looked each other.But both of them doesn't say anything.

Students were murmuring that they are looking same,may be coincidence.

_______

After school juniors were waiting for new student Wei yuan.

Jinling blocked the way of yuan.

Now everyone is sitting under the tree.

Yuan,"why are you guys following me?l know he and me have same face.but it doesn't mean we have relationship.may be coincidence."

Shizhui,"may be coincidence.but we want to know about your family."

Yuan,"why?are you thinking I am illegal son of your father?"

A-qing,"why are you not answering our questions?"

Yuan,"ummm,by the way my name is Wei yuan.l am from burial mounds village.my father name is wei wuxian.He is male omega like me."

A-qing,"can we see our mommy?"

Yuan,"our mommy?"

Shizhui,"your mommy."

Yuan,"why?but the answer is no.may be we are half brothers.my father abandoned my mother.so .....l have no time to talk to you all. l am leaving."

Yuan get up from the seat and go.

Juniors looked each other.

Zizhen,"don't you want to find your mother?then start following him."

Everyone agreed and get in there car.
They follow yuan.he get in a bus.soon he arrived infront of a cafe.He was working as a part timer there.About quarter past six he comes out from the cafe and get in another bus.soon he arrived his destination.Our juniors come out of the car and slowly followed him.

Soon Wei yuan arrived at a small apartment complex.He get in the apartment complex.
Our juniors feels sad because there omega brother leave in a poor situation.
But they jolted and hide behind the pillar when they hear voices.They see there omega mommy Wei wuxian comes towards the apartment.
He was in a cycle.He ring the bell,soon yuan opened the door. yuan opened the door, Wei wuxian and yuan hugged eachother and get in the house . A-qing eyes swells with tears, she really misses her mommy.

Juniors get back to there houses.
A-qing was very sad.He really misses her mom.
She felt loneliness.After that incident wangji doesn't come back to mansion. His assistant come and take the things he needed.

_________

Next day:

Wen Qing who comes back from the business trip enquired about wangji.
Shizhui and A-qing replied that he doesn't know about them.
Wen qing understand that the trio fight each other.but she doesn't say anything or call wangji.She go to her office.

Wen Qing says she doesn't feels well.so today she doesn't come to school. shizhui agreed because he know that his sister is very sad and depressed.

After lan shizhui got to school.She changed her dress and take the car.She drive towards wuxian's house direction.she saw yuan get ready and go to school. After ten minutes there mommy Wei wuxian closed the house and take the cycle and started to go to workplace.she followed him.

Wei wuxian Stop the cycle infront of a factory.He was working here. She felt very bad for him, because in there house they were leading a luxurious life but there mother and brother is leading a poor life.she pledged that she will find a solution for it.

In school lan shizhui and yuan was talking.Shizhui tells the truth about there relationship that they were blood brothers and triplets.They were trying to find out how there parents were separated and tell there findings.

Yuan,"are you telling true?"

Shizhui,"yes, uncle xingchen died.may be everyone thinks that uncle xueyang is culprit.so they treated him unfairly.But l don't think like that."

Yuan,"why?"

Shizhui,"we doesn't get the full story. according to zizhen our details are incomplete.we don't get any hint of life of them after our birth to there marriage day.what if the accident is coincidence?"

Yuan,"then what about xueyang?"

Shizhui,"we want to find out solution for everything."

Yuan,"yeah"

___
___

❤️