𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Start from the beginning

He nodded his head grabbing his key off my nightstand "Igh bra, you trim and ian' got time for this shit."

And with that he left my room.

I huffed knowing I did too much and that I was going to regret this later.

-

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

I slammed my car door blew from Day ass.

Bre, Ju, Nelly, and I had to plan Mama J's funeral and I had to be there at a certain time and Day knew that shit so I don't know why she was acting like a crybaby about it.

If I didn't have to leave my baby I promise you I wouldn't have.

I couldn't even fuck her ass up like I wanted to cause I didn't have the time nor the energy too.

Turning my radio on I pressed the media option so therefore it would connect to my phone and once it did I took my foot off the brake and drove off.
-

"Ok, sir we have a things we need you to do to help us create a beautiful funeral for your grandmother." Ju nodded at the Funeral Director.

We had been at this funeral home for like 30 minutes and this shit was the most stressful thing ever.

None of us knew what we were doing at all.

"Ok we need you to compile vital statistics for paperwork, determine who will be involved in the funeral service, express your preferences for the viewing and service, decide on disposition and memorialization, record your obituary preferences and information, and lastly, make payment arrangements."

"I-I don't know how to do this shit bru'." JuJu stressed placing his head in his hands.

Soon, you could hear his cry's.

I didn't say anything, just pulled him into a hug.

The Funeral Director gave a sad look before nodding his head at us and leaving the room.

"Ju, cmon man." I whispered in his ear, he just continued to cry into my chest.

My eyes began to water as well.

"I-I can't do this man. Ian prepared for this shit!" He expressed into my chest.

Nelly and Bre joined into the hug.

"We gotchu bru'. Like we been having you, good, bad, sad, happy any situation we had yo back and we gone continue to have that shit bru'." Nelly muttered in the group hug.

"We love you." Bre joined in.

We began to separate, all of us having tears in our eyes.

"I love y'all too." He used his arms to wipe his eyes.

"Ian never seen yo ass cry." Bre commented looking over at me causing us to break out into a laugh.

"Man shut up bru'."

"On my momma tho, nigga ain't never cried in front of us before, ever! And we been yo best friends since we was 5."

"Cause ion do that shit twin."

"Bet you if Day left yo ass you'll cry." I squinted my eyes while also furrowing my eyebrows adjusting my head back.

"What you mean leave me? What the fuck she tell you?" I questioned wondering where this shit came from.

"She ain't tell us shit nigga, I was just saying." Bre shrugged with his hands up in a defensive way.

"Oh ok, Day'iana ain't going nowhere."

"Tender dick ahh' nigga."

"Ion give a fuck, you'a see when y'all fall in love with somebody like my baby."

Nelly looked at me surprised "Yo ass showing emotions? Acting tender bout yo girl? Oh Day'iana fasho ain't going nowhere, gotta keep this Dooda with us."

I raised my top lip in a vicious mug "Shut up Bitch."

"You and Day been fucking?" Ju bluntly asked causing a woman walking pass to stop.

"Excuse me young man?"

"I didn't mean that, I mean't praying to our wonderful God." He responded changing the whole conversation.

"Mhm." She hummed walking away.

"Raggedy Bitch." He muttered rolling his eyes.

"You know Mama J would whoop yo ass nigga."

"She sholl would." He smiled shaking his head before looking towards the ceiling.

"I'm sorry Ma, just missing you right now." He shook his head in a sadden mood.

"We all do, but we gone plan this funeral right for her and make sure it's one of the most beautiful send off's ever on my momma twin." Nelly reassured placing his hand on his shoulder.