CHAPTER 1 | Began

Start from the beginning

He laughed at my words and said " Yahh do you think I'm that much of a nice person, I mean I'm but I'm letting you stay here because it's better then living alone. Since mom and dad moved to Busan, it's very boring to live alone. So chill."

I smiled at his words.
"Come I'll show you your room."
He took me upstairs and lead me towards a room.

"Here. How is it?" He asked showing me the room.
It was all cozy, not too fancy and not too old fashioned.
" Perfect" I said while looking towards him.

"Okay then you get changed I'm preparing for the dinner its already late." He said while going out of the room.

-

"You seriously made this? It's delicious." I got amazed by the food he made.
He laughed out loud and said"When you live alone, your food already starts to get delicious because you know there is no one to make some for you but yourself."

Fair Enough.

"By the way you did a great job bro. It's not that easy to get a scholarship in Seoul University. I still remember my parents made me work my ass off to get into this University." He said while munching on his food.

I smiled " When you don't have parents you know you have to work your ass off yourself because there is no one to do it for you." I let out.

Fair Enough Too, Right?

"Hey you got me. You are not alone." He said patting my shoulder.
"I know." I smiled at him.

"Okay you have prepared everything right? you have to go to university tomorrow with me. It's your first day." He added.
"Yeah. All done and dusted." I assured him.

" Well bro for the first few weeks you have to work pretty hard. You know right you are a month late for the Uni." He said while raising him left eyebrow. " I know. The results of the scholarship came out late. Not my fault." I said while having the last spoon of my food.

"Okay you go to bed. You must be tired from the long ass travel. I will wash the dishes and will sleep too." He said while standing up and going towards the kitchen.

-

Next Day

"Let's get it bro. I'm here with you don't be nervous." Jimin pulled me with himself inside the entrance of the university.

To be honest I'm hella nervous I'm not used to have many people around me as I have always been alone. Jimin was the only one I had. I just hope people here will like me and I will get to make new friends.

We entered the building and wow...
Already so many people. Roaming here and there.
I felt a bit uncomfortable few people were looking very expensive, they looked quiet rich.

Jimin took me to Principle office and we got my locker keys and my class schedule.

Jimin have started his classes already since a month ago. He already is used to the university and everything in here... Well He isn't here from scholarship he have got a proper admission with the help of his parents, unlike me.

"Come the first lecture is going to start." He said and we entered the department for the first lecture.

"Students we have a new student here with us. He have came here from scholarship. My child please come and introduce yourself." The professor said while welcoming me.

"Hello everyone, My name is Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you all and I hope we all can get along." I said while smiling towards the students.

Few students weren't even interested in what I said and few were smirking while looking towards me. It's not a good thing I guess.

But I quietly got to my seat and the professor started the lecture.

And just like that one by one we had three lectures and it was break time.
Everyone left the room and started to go to the cafeteria with their friends.

The last lecture, Jimin and I had a different lecture so he was not here with me. I opened my locker and put all my books in there and locked it.

"Look who we have here. A nerd, duh he came here by a scholarship." I heard a voice from my backside and I turned around.

There were three students whom I saw during my lecture.

"Come on bro. Do you really think if you came here by a scholarship, then your standards will be as high as ours?" He laughed while pointing towards me. And his two friends were smirking at his words.

"I'm sorry but have I did something wrong?" I asked.
They scoffed at my words.
" Dude. Look at yourself you look so pathetic." He said while touching my hoodie.

I moved a step back from them.
People started to notice what ever was happening here. And I was not liking it. Jimin where are you?

I haven't even done anything and they are making fun of me just based on my appearance.

"Guys look at Mr. Kim Taehyung right here. And look at his clothes.
He looks like he haven't took a bath and have came directly to university after waking up in the morning." Everyone was laughing at me... Those boys and everyone around us.

Tears started to fill my eyes. That's not true, what he said is not true. I specially woke up early in the morning and made myself ready and wore the best clothes I had. Just so, that no one will point out on me.

But I guess it wasn't enough. They had wore such expensive clothes and the most expensive clothes I had wore from my collection looked so dull infront on them.

I clenched on my hoodie while listening to their laughs. And a tear slipped from my eye.

"Look, he is even a crybaby. Bruh you started crying just by this I haven't even started yet." That boy said.

"Now stop these pathetic tears of yours if you don't want me to punch you on the face!" He added.

I really tried my best but couldn't stop myself from crying. It's hard, very hard when you did everything to be better and it didn't worth it.

"So you won't stop huh? Okay then have your treat." He angrily started to take steps towards me.

And just within a minute I felt a sting on my left cheek. He slapped me across my face. My Cheek started to feel all heated up and buring from the slap. And I fall on the ground while my back hit the lockers.

Everyone gasped at the scene. But no one said anything. A sob left my mouth and more tears slipped from my eyes. It hurts.

"Yah! What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" A voice came out from the right side of the hall.

-To Be Continued.

⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧‧⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧‧⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓*˚⁺

Hello Everyone! It's my first time writing A Fiction. I hope you all like it.
And if you have any requests please let me know.

- Author Gloss