2 - Thats When

That's when - Taylor Swift

And you said, that's when, when I wake up in the mornin'
That's when, when it's sunny or stormin'
Laughin' when I'm cryin'
And that's when I'll be waitin' at the front gate
That's when, when I see your face
I'll let you in, and baby that's when

Taylor pov

I Wake up with Bily cuddled into me. Precious baby. Today I finally get to spend time with her and spoil her. She's been so good throughout tour and I think she deserves a reward. She's been keeping up with her school work and being very helpful so it's only fair. I decide to order some room service for breakfast. I drag my self out of bed, softly placing a sleeping Bily on the bed being careful not to wake her up. I rush over to the menu on the hotel table, I scan it for a few minutes before deciding to order a big stack of pancakes for us to share. I quickly dial the number for room service and order the pancakes along with two berry smoothies. It's always been Bilys favourite. About 30 minutes later the food arrived so I set it down on the dining table before walking up to Bily.

"Wake up monkey" I softly shake her shoulder. She groans but she sits up. Her curls covering her face which makes me let out a few laughs. I softly brush her hair out of her eyes. "I got us some breakfast to start off the day" I smile at the girl.
"Thank you Tay" her face lights up at the sight of pancakes waiting for us. "Come on let's eat, I'm starving." I stand up to sit at the dining table, Bily following right behind me. She seems eager to dig into the stack of glory.

"Oh my gosh," She groans as she takes a bite "it's so good" she makes an overly dramatic face causing me to laugh. "You're so stupid Bily" I say as I laugh. "Rude" she says with an over dramatic 'offended' face which does not help with my laughter. "You're such dork" I playfully slap her hand as I laugh. "Yeah but I'm your dork" she smirks while shoving pancake into her mouth. She's lady like I swear.... Some times. "You are indeed my dork," i say while also shoving pancake into my mouth. What can I say? Sister like sister. "So what do you want to do today? I was thinking we put on some disguises and go out" "I'd love that" she giggles. She herself doesn't have to put on a disguise but I in fact do have too. Specially today. I don't want anything to ruin it.

"Your birthdays coming up, anything you want?"
"No, I just wanna have a couple friends around and Austin. And maybe Billie, Olivia, Conan, Sabrina, you know, whoever's free" she shrugs
"I can ask who's free, what friends did you want around? You know we have to be careful" Only my close friends have met Bily before, along with some of my friends kids like Billies son Chris. He's pretty famous himself so he understands the situation. "Just Kacy, Blair and Dylan" "Ooo Dylan" I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows. "He's gay Taylor" she laughs "Oh...," I laugh with her. "I don't know Bily, I know you want friends over but we can't risk people finding out."

"Come on Tay, every single one of my birthdays I'm never allowed friends over" "I know honey but we cant let the world know your my sister otherwise paparazzi will follow you around and you won't have a normal life" "They won't tell anyone Taylor they arnt like that" "I know but how do we know?" "Because i just do" "You thought Blair was your best friend and look how she hurt you" "That's different." "Im sorry I really am Bily but we just can't do that. We can do something else? We can go to Disney land?"
"But I don't want to go to Disney land I just want to have dinner with my friends" "Well that's not an option"

"It's Not my fault your famous, why should I get punished for it?" She says with an attitude. "Oh calm down you're not being punished" "Yes I am. I can't even have three friends over for my birthday." "Because our secret will get out. your life will be too much for you and you'll hate it. Paparazzi will follow you around and people at school will never leave you alone. That's why they are not coming over." "Well you're not my mom so I can do whatever I want." She scoffs as she shoves her plate forward. She slouches down in her chair with her arms crossed.

"Brooklyn-Lily don't you give me attitude. Eat your food please." "You're not my mom." she says as she glares at me. "Phone. Now." I look at her with my 'mom' eyes. She's never really acted up like this before but when she does go a little out of line I usually take her phone away for a day.
"What?! Why?!" "For this 'your not my mom' attitude your giving me. You know damn well I've raised you on my own since you were three." I say with my hand held out waiting for her to give me her phone. "What? Im getting punished for telling the truth?" "No you're in trouble for having an attitude, Brooklyn-Lily give me your phone." I say with my hand still held out. "It's my phone." "Did you pay for it? Didn't think so. Hand it over before I keep it for the week" "You suck Taylor." She huffs while slamming her phone in my hand.

"If you don't lose the attitude we're not going out today." "Good I don't want to go out with you anyways." She rolls her eyes. "Great. Im going shopping in an hour, if you want to stop being rude you can come and if you don't that's fine you can stay here while I go out by myself" I say as I clean up the dining table as she's clearly not eating anymore and nether am I. "Fuck you." She spits at me. "Two weeks no phone." I say sternly. She's never sworn at me before. She must be really upset but I can't let this slide. She knows why she can't have her friends over and sure she's allowed to be upset but giving me attitude and cussing at me is the problem. "You're the worst, I hate you!" "3 weeks no phone, don't make it 4." She keeps her mouth shut after that. She simply huffs while slouching even more into her chair. I don't bother saying anything more, I'll just make her even more upset. She's probably just in the moment and she needs some space which I'm more than happy to give to her.