Identity soon to be known

Start from the beginning

"Now you're making me jealous! I'd love to go on a rooftop dinner! Or dine anywhere that seems remotely romantic! Maybe I'll ask Frida." She smiled pulling out her phone and started walking off as she texted.

I smiled and rolled my eyes as I soon walked of to plan for tonight's date.

{Time-Skip}

"Alright now- remove the blind fold!" I exclaimed happily as Topher did so with a quiet gasp. As he looked around the library, I dawned it head to toe in candles and shrubbery. I decorated the table in white cloth and a fancy gold candle holder in the middle. While in the back was a small record player playing smooth jazz to set the mood.

"Oh Abe! This is absolutely stunning! I can't believe you done this for me! Maybe I should ditch this date and be with you- who knew you could be such a romantic." Topher smirked as I tugged at my shirt nervously and chuckled breathily.

"Oh you wouldn't want to do that! You'd hurt Cobalts feelings! Hah! It's- it's so hot in here! You- you go sit down! And wait and I'll bring the waiter in!" I rushed off as I left Topher standing by the door.

I ran behind a corner and changed into my hero outfit before rushing to the kitchen to give Confucius a heads up.

{Time-Skip}

I soon walked back into the Library, Topher was sitting at his seat, a small pout on his lips as he seemed to be in another world.

"Hey!" I cooed walking towards the table as he soon perked up, his mouth agape and eyes wide.
"It's really you." He muttered like his breath had been taken from him.
"Yeah, Abe told me a lot about you! I couldn't help myself- I just had to come here and see you in person." I smirked and took my seat across from him as I watched his face bubble and steam like a kettle.

"Really?! What else did he say?! Was it all nice things?!" He exclaimed as I giggled and waved a hand trying to get him to calm himself.

"It was all terribly beautiful and lovely things, you're just a remarkable guy." I kept my smirk, leaning my arms on the table helping my head stay up as I placed my fist underneath my chin.
"Wow, I never knew he spoke about me in such a way, almost got me on my knees." He gulped fanning a hand in front of his face.
"It's- is- is it getting hot in here or is it just me?! Maybe I should crack a window!" He trembled getting up from his seat as Confucius soon entered with the menus.

"Hey dudes! Got your menus- you can have a look through them and tell me what you want!" Confucius handed them to us and we looked through them.

"Umm waiter- why is there only one option? And one drink option?" Topher asked.

"Oh uhh- it's the only thing I can make aside from microwave meals and the drink option is actually red kool-aid since we're actually not allowed to drink alcohol yet." He replied awkwardly.
"I see." Topher muttered.
"I guess we'll be having the spaghetti and kool-aid" he sighed closing the menu as we handed them back to Confucius.

"Cool dudes! I'll be back with your drinks in a few!" He smiled, bowing before he left.

Leaving Topher and I in our own awkward silence.

"So.." I mumbled.
"So.." he muttered back.

"Umm..." I groaned faintly not knowing what to say.

"Y'know what I'm sorry." Topher apologised as I hummed confused.
"I'm sorry- I- I should be apologising to Abe- not you." Topher sighed covering his face as I gulped feeling a weight in my stomach again.
"Why?" I asked.
"I rejected him this Afternoon and then I told him I had a crush on you and he got me this amazing dinner with you and I don't even deserve it! He's so sweet and I didn't even give him the chance." He muffled from his hands.