The start of a new chapter

"Mommy....Daddy...": i said. The door was open so i went for a look outside. I walked outside wondering where my parents where. It was already dark outside but i went in the forest. "MOMMY DADDY!!": i yelled while crying. I sat down on a fallen tree while i heard sirens every where. I was hungry but knew i couldnt eat wood. So i went to sleep laying down under the tree. When i woke up i was very hungry. I walked more untill i found a house."Whello is there anybody here": i said scared. "WHO IS THERE!": screamed somebody inside. I didnt see that coming so i fell down and hurt my head so i started crying while laying down in the woods. The door opend and i saw a big man with an axe peeking trough the door. He opend the door and came outside. Hey little one are you okay? I was still crying. "Did you hurt your head ?":he asked while picking me up and carying me inside. I finally calmed down. Are you okay? Y-y-yes but where is m-m-mommy. I dont know. Are you hungry? Y-yes. Its okay ill get you some food. I ate the food and after i thanked him. Whats your name sweetie? Im Sarah and whats your name? Im Technoblade (r.i.p o7) but you can trust me. You can stay here untill ill find your parents. And there i was at Techno's house. I kinda grew up there.

5 years later 
Happy birthdah Sarah. Thanks Techno. Because your 11 im gonna teach you how to hunt for food. Okay fun. Lets go outside then. So you put the arrow here like this but only when you have already seen you food. Okay. And then you will hold the arrow dont let go yet and you hold the bow like this. Then you can steer it to the the point where the food is. And then you pull the bow more back. And let go! Was that good? That was amazing. Want to try and hunt for really animals. Sure lets go. im gong to Cook it  can you set the table. Yea sure, that was very fun. Yes it was. So after that we ate our food it was very good. After that i hunted for food every day i really liked it until one day.....

1 year later
I was just sleeping until i heard a loud sound. I heard Techno grabbing his axe and telling what it was to get out. After that i went downstairs and saw Techno sitting and talking with someone. Oh good morning Sarah. Good morning,who is this? "Hello im Mark, im here to tell you that you have to move because this forest is getting cutt down for wood.": he said. "WHAT NO YOU CANT DO THAT!":i yelled. Sarah calm do- NO HE CANT CUTT OU FOREST WHAT ABOUT THE ANIMALS. i know sweetie but just come sit here. I sat down very angry. "So you guys have to move but i have 2 locations for you. This house on the left side of the forest or this house on the right sideof the forest.":he said. Uhm i think ill take the house on the right side. Okay sir pack your bags you can move in in 3 hours. "WHAT SO EARLY.": i yelled. Calm down Sarah its okay. We packed our bags and got picked up and brought to the house. I unpacked my bags and i sat on the couch. "Hey Sarah, i inrolled you into school because you have to do one year and then you have no school but monday you have to wake up on 7.": said Techno. Okay Im gong for a walk. "Wait come here":he says. Here have this watch when this is the time you have to be back because then the food is ready. "Okay Techno": i said and then i walked outside. I walked across a playground with one guy. I looked at him and walked past him. "Hey, i havent seen you here before": he said. "Oh yea i just moved here": i said. He walked to me and said:" Hey im Wilbur." Hello Wilbur im Sarah. Nice to meet you Sarah. Want to hang out. Oh i cant i have to go home I have to eat. Oh okay can i have your Snapchat. Yes sure its @yourgirlsarah (sorry if i tagged you). Okay see you later Sarah. "Bye":i said and i walked home. Hey Techno im back. Hey Sarah you can sit down at the table the food is almost ready. Okay what are we eating."chicken":he said and then i sat down. After we eat our food i went to my room and started texting Wilbur.

The conversation
Sarah:Hey Wilbur im done eating.
Wilbur: Hey Sarah What did you eat.
Sarah: Chicken
Wilbur: did you eat it all
Sarah:yes why
Wilbur: Goodjob im proud
Sarah: why its normal to eat
Wilbur: some People dont eat becaus e of their mental health
Sarah: Oh...
Wilbur: its okay but how dont you know their alot of people that struggle with mental health
Sarah: maybe because i lived 11 years in the forest and i didnt have a Phone.
Wilbur: Really? How old are you
Sarah: yes im for real but im 18 Turning 19 this year
Wilbur: when are you turning 19
Sarah: Oktober
Wilbur:Oh but i am gimoing to eat now so Bye
Sarah: Bye

I  know that nobody read this yet but if you did i hope you enjoyed