chapter two ♥

I landed on my feet lightly and did my pose. "Crystal storm!" I yelled shooting a tornado of crystals at the trio. "Dragon flame!" Blooms voice came from behind me. I giggled and dodged stormy's attack. "Crystal enclosure!" I yelled casing stormy in a case of crystal. "Ice storm!" Icy yelled. I raised my hand and the attack hit her instead. "Shadow bomb." Darcy said. "Crystal light." I said destroying her shadow attack and knocking her to the ground. "We'll be back for you little bloom." I glared and crossed my arms over my chest. "Sky!" A group of girls and guys landed near us. "Bloom! Are you okay?" I stood off to the side silently. "Guys this is my cousin alyson." I waved and transformed back. "Nice to meet you." I said smiling. A boy with reddish hair stared at me. Bloom introduced everyone and we started hanging out. "Your so pretty alyson." Musa said. "Thank you musa. But you guys are a lot prettier than me." I smiled shyly. Bloom rolled her eyes. "She doesnt like herself at all." Bloom whispered to flora. "I can hear you bloom." I sighed. "Im gonna head home." I looked at the ground as i walked away. "Hey alyson. Need someone to walk with?" I glanced up and saw riven. "Sure." I blushed and looked away. He nodded and walked next to me, im certain i saw a small smile. "Hey alyson-oh hello riven what are you doing with alyson and not the rest of them?" My aunt vanessa asked. "Just thought she needed some company since she seems down." Riven looked at me and smiled. "I'll be upstairs." I whispered running upstairs and into my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed as tears rolled down my face. The door opened and i saw riven standing there sadly. "Im sorry." He sighed. I threw my arms around him crying softly. "Wanna talk about it." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room before shutting the door. "Its a long story." I said softly. "I'm ready to listen." He smiled.