16

Third Person Pov 

Kevin was sitting on his couch dozing off while watching a movie. He had been doing a little better thanks to doug was trying to keep a positive mindset. Soon kevin heard loud banging at his door and groaned before pausing the tv not like he was paying much attention anyway and walked to the door rubbing his eyes. Kevin opened the door and came face to face with shaaheen and sighed. "What do you want?" Kevin asks honestly not in the mood for this. 

"Can we talk?" Shaaheen asks. "Why? I thought you made yo choice" Kevin says earning a sigh from the other male. Kevin soon felt his face getting grabbed and he was being kissed sweetly making his eyes widen. "Please let me in we need to talk" Shaaheen says and kevin gently moves away before nodding. The two then went into the living room and took a seat on the couch. 

"Alright go ahead talk" Kevin says. "I'm sorry for everything you were right about me having to choose and i made the wrong choice. I thought since elijah was my friend and you and me were dating i could be cool with both of ya'll but i was wrong and you had every right to be mad at me and i know my words probably mean nothing but i deeply apologize" Shaaheen says and kevins face softened. 

Kevin had known the other male for a long time so he would be able to detect if he was lying but he wasn't in fact he was being genuine. "You my heart and i was a fool for picking anybody but you and i'm not letting anybody take you away from me again and you should know elijah doesn't hate you as much as he puts on in fact he likes you more than he should" Shaaheen says. 

Kevin made a disgusted face and couldn't stop himself from gagging well that explains why he ruined all his relationships. "Let make it up to you i know no amount of times i say i'm sorry will be enough so let me prove it with an action let me take you on a date" Shaaheen says making blood rush to kevin's cheeks. Kevin looked into the other males eyes and knew right then he couldn't say no. 

"Alright fine but only cause i can't say no to a free meal" Kevin says looking away. This should be interesting.

Hope ya'll enjoyed