9

Third Person Pov 

~Flashback~ 

Kevin and shaaheen were laying just enjoying each others company and kevin laid his hand on shaaheen's chest. He smiled once he felt the other males heartbeat against his palm and he felt his head being kissed gently. "I love you my heart" Shaaheen says and kevin found his smile getting bigger. 

"I love you to" Kevin says before looking up at the other male. Shaaheen smiled feeling content in this moment he couldn't wait to let the world know the reason he was so happy and that kevin was his. "Promise my heart?" Shaaheen asks putting his hand over kevin's before intertwining their fingers. 

He picked up kevin's hand and kissed it gently. "I promise" kevin says before they kiss each other sweetly 

~End of flashback~

Shaaheen sighed that memory being his favorite. "Ion get why you wasting time he won't take you back and he won't good for you anyway" Elijah says making shaaheen sigh. "I love him e and when you love someone you have to do everything in your power to keep them close" Shaaheen says hating himself for sounding like a simp but he couldn't help it. 

Kevin was his heart, his reason to live and he really hopes and prays that he can somehow get through to kevin. He left elijah's house and went over to kevin's place and once the door opened he felt his heart jump he wanted the other male was bad. "Yes?" kevin asks before crossing his arms. 

"You look pretty" Shaaheen says and kevin found his face heating up and when he tried to look away his chin was grabbed. "Shaaheen leaned in kissing one of kevin's cheeks and making it  darker shade of red. "See? Still got an effect on you" Shaaheen says with a smile and kevin frowned. 

"Get away from my house bro i'm not doing this with you right now" Kevin says trying to move. "Ion get why you playing baby you know you want this as much as i do" Shaaheen says feeling so tempted to kiss the other with so much passion and then rip off his clothes and remind him who he belonged to. 

"Stop this. You made your decision so leave me alone and go away it's going to take more than this to make me forgive you" kevin says and shaaheen nods. "You right and i'll make sure i'll do everything i can to prove i'm sorry" Shaaheen says before pecking kevin on the lips softly and then leaving three more. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed

Choose (Sha ek x kay flock)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें