7

Third Person Pov 

Kevin glared at shaaheen from his spot on the couch as he cleaned the house. "Stop that" shaaheen says with a laugh. Kevin kept the same expression before turning away choosing not to say a word. Just like how shaaheen chose to leave and link with someone who hurt him he chose not to speak. 

Once shaaheen was done cleaning he went back over to kevin. "You feeling okay?" Shaaheen asks and kevin only nods in response. Shaaheen frowned not liking that kevin wasn't talking to him. "Come on kay kay talk to me" Shaaheen says and kevin grabbed his phone typing something. 

He gave the phone to shaaheen and notes was pulled up with the message 'you chose to leave so i'm choosing not to speak'. "Seriously? You so petty" Shaaheen says and kevin still stays silent before he took his phone back. "Come on talk to me I've missed hearing your voice" Shaaheen says honestly. 

Kevin just rolled his eyes at that and began to type on his phone. "Come on my heart please let's talk about this i'm sorry for leaving you i was just angry" Shaaheen says. 'I was angry to which is understandable' kevin thinks to himself. Shaaheen stayed the night even though he was being ignored. 

Shaaheen just liked being in the males presence he enjoyed just happy to see the male after they had spent the time apart and the last conversation they had being an argument. "How long you gonna keep this up?" Shaaheen asks and kevin just continued to stare at his phone. Kevin was no doubt angry. 

He was mad with shaaheen for leaving, mad at elijah for everything he had done and mad with himself for being so upset. 

Weird place to end it but i ain't know what i was doing 

Hope ya'll enjoyed