Chapter 3

-It's POV-

I watched her from a distance. Oh that beautiful look, how could she be so beautiful, so mesmerizing. Why wasn't she mine? I watched her open my gift from the camera i installed within the box, wasn't she thrilled that I had done that for her? In her honor, she mustn't understand.

I closed my laptop and looked up, my darling Aly, we'll be together soon, I promise that.
I turned on the TV, let's see her outstanding report. I'm quite curious about what her image of me is, a villain perhaps? A stalker? The ideas excited me. I couldn't wait any longer. I turned on the news and began watching the reporter read from her written report...
"Oh my love, these words.. how you describe me, it's so ecstatic, so- arousing. My love you shouldn't do these things to me, you're such a tease" I looked at the wall of photos I had of her, of course she wasn't looking directly at the camera, but her amber eyes are nearly blinding, I'd be awestruck if she was.

I got up from my seat, and began to walk out the door. "A new sacrifice must be made, the question is, who shall it be now. It can't be someone too close to her. It'd get suspicious, I couldn't have my precious Aly become a suspect. I don't know what I'd do if she ended up in jail..
However, if she did, I would kill all who wronged her. How could they put such a fragile person in such a cruel place. I can't let that happen to my love. She deserves the best, and that's why I'll stop at nothing to make sure she gets it"

As I left the building I saw her. My precious Aly, but. Someone was following her? A man? Who is he, and why was he with her?

-Alyssa's POV-

"C'mon babyyyy just one date. I'm sure you won't regret it" the man said following me. He was the lead singer, and had followed me out.
"I told you no, now leave me alone" I said coldly "Besides, I don't even know your name. Why would I go out with someone I literally just met" "But I'll give you an awesome time-! And my name is Marco. At your service m'lady"
"I'm not interested" I turned around to face him. "Could you please just leave me alone? Go back to your friends and play music" he crossed his arms "The hour is up, Dan would threaten us if we overstayed our welcome" "Doesn't even sound like you're welcome to begin with" I said with a sly look "Why not go somewhere else and preform? Y'know, somewhere where you're hm, I don't know, appreciated?"

He stared at me a moment before shaking his head, "And miss out on the free alcohol that comes with the gig? As if! Gotta get through second semester somehow" he coughed, and I could smell that his breath wreaked of alcohol. Utterly disgusting. "Then go back and collect your little group of friends, and leave me the fuck alone"

I walked off before he could object and hoped that he wouldn't follow me. It's people like him that make me wonder how humanity is surviving, by all logic, the human race should have died off years ago. Yet it hasn't, quite the odd coincidence.

-It's POV-

That boy, he was harassing her, harassing my darling Aly..
I walked up to him, "You should really respect a woman when she tells you no, it's common courtesy"
He scoffed, "As if you would know about that. Mind your business would ya now?" He rolled his eyes and turned away.
Such a dumbass, makes this nearly too easy. I put the gun to his back, and shot a bullet through his lung, "I want you to suffer. To know how it is to be repetitively bothered. As you choke on your own blood, alright?" His body collapsed from shock and he coughed. He tried to scream but couldn't.

Good. Just as I wanted

I pulled out a rose from my pocket, and laid it beside him, "You messed with the wrong person" I walked away, knowing that before long, the police would be on the case. It's a shame honestly that I couldn't stick around longer. The game of cat and mouse is so much fun.
But, if I were caught, I wouldn't be with my precious Aly, and that's just not something I could live with