Other New Kid

~~~~~~~Georgia's P.O.V~~~~~~~
I have been playing ball with this boys for about 2 weeks and they all feel like my brothers. EXECPT one boy, I'm starting to have a crush on Wings. Oh and my new nickname is Flyer, yeah I know pretty stupid but I have grown to like it.

"Hey Flyer do the fastball with a little curve into," D.P said.

"Okay, I'll try it," i said. I do it and it went right past wings its like he didn't even see it.

"Okay it's my turn to hit, you ready to pitch Timber," I asked him.

"Um yeah, I guess," He said.

"Let's do this thing!" I yelled.

Timber pitched the ball and I it really hard it went all way to out flied but it hit a random kid. We all walked up to the kid and he had a big red mark on his head.

"Good job Flyer..... You killed him," Wok and Roll said.

"No I didn't, well I hope I didn't," I said.

"Let's kick him in the family jewels, that will wake him up," Two-ton said.

"No don't you idiot," I said.

"Hey what's going on here, what did you guys do," Officer Pork-chop said.

"Nothing, Flyer hit the ball and this kid came riding bye so it hit him in the head," D.P said.

"It would have been a homer," I said kind of sad.

"Look his waking up, let's ask him a question, who is the best baseball player ever," Q asked.

"Me," the kid said.

"What um definitely not," I said to the kid.

"Who are you," Wings asked.

"I'm Santa," he said again.

"As in Santa Clause," Q said.

"Okay kids leave him alone we need to take him to his moms house," Officer Pork-chop said.

"Well then let's get back to playing some ball," I said.

We played for a few more hours, then some of us went to Tommy's house.
It was Me, D.P, Wings, Timber, and Two-ton.

I knocked on the door and he answered.

"Hey man how are you I'm Flyer, This is D.P and......"

"Wings, Timber, and Two-ton right."he said.

"Um anyway do you want to play some baseball with use," Wings asked him.

"Um no thanks," he said and slammed the door in our face but I caught it with my foot.

"Oh come on man it will be fun,"I said.

"No man I don't want to," he said.

"Tommy are they your friends, go out and play you need some sunshine," Tommy's mom said.

"But mom," Tommy said.

"No buts go out and have fun," she said.

I'm starting to like Tommy's mom, she seems really nice.

"Okay fine, I'll go,"he said.

"That's the sprit man," I said.

"Let me just go get my glove," he said.

"Okay," we all said at the same time.

When he came back down we headed back to the sandlot. I hope he is good at baseball.