Chapter 1

Loki kept seeing images of this country girl in full riding uniform. The girl was tall with Blonde hair tied back into a pony tail. Her eyes were a bright blue and her skin as pale as Thors. Today she was wearing a burgandy base layer and haven't jodpurs.
This girl was called y/n and Loki had no idea who this person was or what they had to do with him.

As loki was in a day dream, his brother, Thor came into the room snapping him out of his trance. "What's wrong brother?" Thor asked knowing something was playing on his mind "Nothing Thor I just zoned out thinking about this country girl. You know the one with Blonde hair?".  Thor nods and taps into the dream and watched the girl muck out. She looked tired after mucking out but that's to be expected. "You know seeing someone in your dream for a god means you found your soulmate right?" Says Thor being as annoying as ever. I just ignore him and watch the beautiful girl do her yard chores.

Y/n Pov:

I keep having these weird day dreams of this man he looked like the goddess of mischief but I think that's just my imagination. I was doing my normal yard duties like normal when I got this...almost like a flashback but it wasn't? I don't know how to describe it. It's very strange considering I was mucking out Bob, my 14.2hh (horses are measured in hands) pony who decided he's going to scratch his bum on my wheelbarrow whilst I'm mucking out. "Typical pony" I said whilst laughing.

Anyway back to the flashback thingy it showed Loki, I've been having these dreams for a while and I'm used to them now. I always have them whilst I'm asleep but today it was different. As normal I choose not to look into them too deep as I lay new bedding. Completely unaware that a certain God was watching me through his own day dream.