"holy shit Dakota" sam says running over to the girl and she wraps her into a hug "he didnt get her she's still here, she told me to tell you that he never got her" 

"fuck sam I was so fucking worried if I lost her or not" Dakota says sobbing into the older girls grip.

"I know you would, but they found a weak pulse so she still has a chance of making it" sam says walking the girl into the lobby of the apartment.

"I got here as fast as I could sorry" Danny says running into the building as everyone looks at him.

"did you" Dakota asks him coldly and he sighs 

"im really scared you guys, I dont want to get hurt again" mindy says and chad looks over at her

"neither do I do" he stutters 

"I dont want you getting hurt either" she says as chad rests his head on her shoulder with a slight nod as Dakota lays her head on Taras shoulder with a sad and tired sigh.

"maybe he get to win this time" sam speaks up as everyone goes to look over at her. "he wants to punish me, me, not you guys, so maybe ill let him this time. ill give myself up if this is what I have to do to keep you safe its worth it"

"no sam were not doing that, you came back to woodsboro to protect me, everyday you make that choice to protect me, none of us would be here if it wasnt for you protecting us so were the ones to protect you this time" tara says as sam shakes her head with tears leaving her eyes.

"no, I cant let you do that"

"were a team remember" mindy says standing up

"yes lets go" chad says hoping up as he pulls Dakota arm lifting her up making her roll her eyes "core five"

"sorry core what" Danny asks

"its an us thing" chad says as Danny nods

"hes gonna keep coming after us" sam sighs

"isnt there somewhere safe that we could just hold up in for a bit" Ethan asks and tara shakes her head 

"nope hes gonna keep finding us" 

"great" Ethan says under his breath as Taras eyes light up

"I might have an idea" she says pulling up her phone to call Bailey "mr Bailey I think we have a plan on how to catch the killer"

"and that is"

"we lure him to the theatre, hopefully he gets there, we trap him and then act three begins"

"wait a sec so I was getting my ass chewed out for not dropping this case and now you want me to do that"

"yes correct"

"and then what" Bailey asks and tara looks at everyone in the room.

"we execute him will you help us"

"lets kill this son of a bitch, gale left me the key card and security stuff like that ill inform Kirby and remember travel in public" 

the group all make their way down to the subway which was packed with people in halloween costumes and leaving work, Dakota held onto Taras arm so they couldnt get lost