Chapter 3

Two days later

I'm swinging around the city. It's just about all I've done over the past two days. I've fought a few people but it was easy because it was mostly just muggers.

As I swing I see the flashing lights of red and blue as well as smoke rising a few blocks away. I hurry to the rising smoke before the police and see a man in a weird outfit infront of me.

 I hurry to the rising smoke before the police and see a man in a weird outfit infront of me

Y/n: Hey buddy. I think comic con is the away.

Goblin: Leave me alone you fool.

Y/n: No need for name calling.

Goblin: I said leave me alone!

The green gobbler suddenly pulls out a small orange ball and hurls it at my head.
I manage to dodge but just barely.

Y/n: Jerk!

I run at him and throw a punch which he catches.
He delivers a punch to my stomach sending me back a couple feet.

He turns his back on me and continues looking for something in the now burning building.

I use my webs to pull him towards me and into a punch. This punch sends him onto his back.

Y/n: Yeah! Take that! You pathetic little bit-

He kicks my knee sending me down to one knee. He them punches me sending me onto my back.

The green bastard punches me over and over until blood leaks out of my mask.

Goblin: Let's see who you are spiderman.

He starts to remove my mask and simply waves my hand off when I try to stop him.
He removes my mask and stares at me in shock.

Goblin: You? You?!

I take advantage of his shocked state and kick him in the balls and throw him off. Once his back hits the wall I web him to it making sure he can't get away.

Y/n: I should've done that from the start.

Goblin: No! Let me go! I have to save him! I have to save my boy!

I shoot a web onto his mouth.

Y/n: Shut up.

I put my mask back on just in time for the police to run inside.

Cop: Hands in the air!

I quickly swing away before anything else bad happens.

Three days later

I've been trying to call Gwen but she hasn't responded. I've called her and texted her countless times and she just ignores me.

I've also been watching the news and the green goblin dude actually got away which for obvious reasons is not good.

I walk into my first class and get a call. Hoping it's Gwen I quickly pull my phone out only to see it's Flash.

Flash told me that tomorrow he and his friends were skipping all day and he invited me to join. I accepted and continued with my day.

I see Gwen in the hall talking with Peter and Ned and walk over to them.

Y/n: Hey guys.

Peter: Oh hey y/n.

I try to wrap my arm around Gwen but she takes my arm off and steps away.

Gwen: Are you here to apologize?

Y/n: For what?

Ned: Seriously bro? You ghosted me and Peter.

Y/n: I was busy.

Peter: Hanging out with Flash. The dude that's bullied us for years.

Gwen: Let's just go.

Y/n: Guys?

They walk away.

Y/n: It's my birthday next week!

They just kept walking.

The next day

I wait for Flash at the agreed spot.
I'm having second thoughts. He isn't even here.
What am I doing? I should get to school and talk to Pete and Ned.

BOOM!