Feeling me melt into him, Eli snakes his inked arms around my waist, holding me upright and ever closer to him. Our tongues get reacquainted and tangle together playfully. He still tastes of mangoes and hickory smoke, a charred sweetness.

His mouth descends down my jaw towards my neck, his tongue lapping at my skin just as playfully. "I've wanted to bring you here since I first laid eyes on you. This place is similar to Caligo in many ways, but rather than deeds done in the dark, people come here to show off and to watch."

He grips me by my ass, pulling me up enough for him to kiss and lick down my chest. The softness of his lips wars against the dominance in his grip of my body. "And wearing this little black dress of yours, in those skyscraper heels, I'd love nothing more than to show you off."

Eli doesn't escalate his advances, he continues to suck on my chest and neck patiently awaiting my answer.

Maybe I could let go for one night...maybe I should.

"Okay," I breathe against his ear, "show me."

Eli slams his lips to mine and then grabs my hand and pulls me through the club up a short set of stairs to a lofted lounge with a glass floor and railing.

There are three other couples up here, each of which in different stages of their sexual encounters. One just warming up, the other two actively and openly making love for the few along the walls to watch and play with themselves. One man is leaning against a wall watching the three couples as a girl kneels before him and takes his cock into her throat.

"We can stop anytime, Sunshine. If it becomes too much let me know," Eli reassures me when he sees me taking in my new surroundings. "Come here." He commands me over to the glass railing.

He stands behind me, both of us facing the club and watching the patrons below.

"I want you to scan the crowd, Sunshine," Eli says as he slides his hands down my waist and to the bottom hem of my dress. "Some of them like to show off, but some of them are here to watch. It could be a man, it could be a woman... but find someone who's watching you."

Obediently I scan the crowd looking for someone when I feel drawn to look straight ahead at the lounge across the club below. My breath hitches as my eyes lock onto their target and recognize him as none other than Dean.

Eli slips his hand up my thighs and hooks his finger into the crotch of my panties, tugging them down and ripping them apart so they fall to the floor as scraps of fabric.

"Have you found someone?" He breathes against my neck.

"Yes," I whimper.

"Man or woman?" He hums.

"Man." I breathe, wondering if I should tell him it's one of his pack mates.

Eli's hands cup my breasts over my dress, pinching at my nipples so they peak beneath the silky fabric. He gently glides his hands over my shoulders pulling the straps of my dress down over the sides of my arms low enough for my breasts to pour out of my dress.

"Spread your legs for me, Solana," he commands. His hand travels from my hip down to the front of my dress, pulling it up and exposing my bare pussy to the patrons below. Swiftly Eli presses a finger against my clit and rubs small circles that send me spiraling into ecstasy.

"He would give anything to be the one touching you right now. He wants to know what it feels like to touch you, to taste you, to feel and hear you cum."

Fuck, I can see why Eli gets off on people watching him fuck. The knowledge that Dean is down there watching Eli work my body has my pussy clenching and squeezing, desperate to be filled.

"Are you ready to let go with me, Solana?" He whispers in my ear.

All I can do is nod against his chest, my voice is lost to the moans he's drawing from me.

"Say it. Look at him and tell us what you want."

"Fuck, I want you inside me," I moan as I see Dean lick his lips and free his cock from the confines of his pants. He strokes himself patiently, long and slow, the sporadic glinting at the tip of his cock reminding me of the piercing he has there.

Eli lifts the back of my dress over my ass and notches himself at my weeping entrance. "His eyes are fixed on you, Sunshine. He's desperate to be the one to push inside you. But tonight you're mine," Eli growls as he pushes himself easily into my slick core.

When he bottoms out, Eli pulls out and slides back into me slowly at first eliciting desperate moans from deep in my chest. He quickens his pace with every thrust, building up speed and pressure within my core until I'm yearning for release.

"He'll have to go home fantasizing about what it feels like to be inside you because now you're mine." Eli slams into me making me cry out loudly over the noise of the club. "Say it, tell him who you belong to tonight."

"You! Fuck, my body is yours!"

Feeling my core clenched tight around his cock, he wraps both hands around the front of my neck, pulling back so I'm forced to arch my back and push my chest out. The curve of my back is so sharp I'm practically upright from the waist up.

Though we're surrounded by hundreds of eyes, fucking Eli like this somehow feels extremely intimate. He's asking me to trust him with my body — to expose me, touch me, fill me in front of a club full of strangers. He's asking me to trust him to catch me if I allow myself to let go and let him in.

I literally have nothing left to lose, so why not? Why not let go and fall headlong into Eli's arms?

My walls pulse around his shaft to the beat of my heart. I reach my arms behind me, grabbing onto his ass for leverage and to pull him in closer to me so that each thrust pushes him further into my body and into my heart.

He's relentless. He doesn't release my throat, he doesn't slow his pace, and with the angle I'm bent I can't move my hips to grind back into him. I'm locked on him, forced to absorb all the pleasure from his thick cock from my pussy alone.

"That's it, baby, let go."

I can't even make a sound, my moans are caught in my throat, thwarted by his dominating pressure on my neck.

I almost don't register the look on Dean's face. Any and all lust it once wore has now been covered up along with his cock. I don't immediately know why he stopped watching me but when I catch Ace's dark, hungry gaze on me from beside Dean, I combust audibly around Eli's cock.

Eli releases my neck and slows his pace, helping me to ride the wave of euphoria crashing through me. Then with a final thrust he finds his own release, spilling himself inside me for Ace and the others to witness.