Chapter 1: Empire's Crazy Princess

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 1...

-In front of Loverlane building, currently Naria Kingdom-

Loverlane Building is a ridiculously luxurious high-end building and a very popular spot amongst nobles.

From services of extravagant rooms on the upper floors to extremely large banquet halls.

Popular to the stomach with their good food in either of the four fancily decorated restaurants.

"The Naria's Excuistve Sweets" is the name of the dessert outdoor shop attached to the back of the large beautiful gardens.

It's a very relaxing scene as you are surrounded by multi-colored flowers and outdoor white flower-shaped tables.

With additional features of a personalized entry to a soothing calming river where lovers had the luxury to paddle in romantic boats or noble that simply liked to see the dessert shop and lovers seating down feeding each other deserts.

Wealthy nobles with small yachts allowed.

However, compared to a regular busy day where nobles could freely enter.

Today's entrance was strictly prohibited with exceptions.

The Loverlane Building was completely bought for two whole days.

It was because today only guests were permitted access.

Various nobles gathered around the front entrance for the upcoming bride's arrival.

Yes, the Loverlane had its personalized Chapel too.

'Neigh, Neigh'

Horses come to a stop.

A beautiful white with golden borders carriage with red touches came to a stop as the coachman opened the door.

"We have arrived your highness" (Coachman, said)

'Step'

Step down the carriage.

As the coachman opened the door a stunning woman stepped down with her lime-neon green heels stepping on the ground.

A lime-neon green dress with golden embroidery that fit with her very well, just like an earth fairy wearing her golden crown.

That stunning five-feet-five woman.

A woman with straight long hair but a little lightly wavy.

Her foxy pink hair reached down to her ankles.

A beautiful foxy pink color that made her red ruby eyes stand out with her pale skin and pink-red glossy lips.

She blinked slowly at the curious nobles near her as her foxy pink long and thick eyelashes flutter.

'Step, Step'

Walking.

She began to walk with her held-high chin, one must think she was looking for someone to fight.

'This day...I get married to a stranger I've never met' (Zellyliana's inner thoughts)

Princess Zellyliana Varianna Von Rainheart of the Rainheart empire, age twenty-one.

She furrowed her refined foxy pink brows in displeasure.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

"Is that the princess from the Western empire?" (Nobles, whispering)

"She's so beautiful!" (Nobles, whispering)