Encounter 2: The Invitation!

(Japan, Six Month Ago, Night, Kaido Group Yacht)

In the night of six months ago, at a cruise ship at sea, Kaido Minami is seen on the yacht with her family, where they are attending a chaebol party. Minami has sharp blue eyes and long teal hair with a portion braided across the head to hang over the left shoulder. Her bangs have a corner intake. She wears a blue party dress with low shoulders and the bottom skirt has white patterns resembling ocean waves.

 She wears a blue party dress with low shoulders and the bottom skirt has white patterns resembling ocean waves

As a member of the Kaido family, Minami also often attends the parties of the oligarchs like today.

"Then, excuse me." Minami politely declines an invitation from a guy before she leaves.

When attending parties like this, Minami always receives a lot of words from boys from different chaebol families. They want Minami to be their dance partner, but it's really just a way for them to impress her and get close to her. Even though Minami knows that, she always politely declines. When she has difficulty in doing that, she often gets help from her brother. The constant receiving of invitations reminded Minami of the Noble Academy proms, but also made her tired.

Minami sighed softly.

"I need some fresh air." Minami whispered as she made her way to the exit.

Leaving the bustling hall, Minami grabbed a glass of orange juice and went out onto the deck, where she felt the cool breeze coming from the ocean of the evening.

*FWOOSH!*

A sudden strong wind blew past and Minami closed her eyes tightly. When she opened her eyes again, she accidentally saw someone other than herself sitting alone at an empty table on the boat deck. As the cloud that was blocking the moonlight slowly drifted away, Minami almost lost her mind when she saw the girl siting there. 

Siting there was a young and attractive teenage girl, Minami noted that that girl is extremely beautiful girl, and has a slender, voluptuous figure, possessing a large bust, narrow waist and a curvaceous butt. Her hair is emerald green cut short and the back part is braided in a very leg style. She has bright white skin and a pair of two-colored eyes. Her right eye is red while her left eye is blue.

In terms of clothing, she wears an outfit that's a bit old fashion for her age, as it looks quite old. She wears a white shirt underneath a moss green waistcoat and ties a white bow around her neck. Covering her legs is a pair of black women's boots. She wears a pair of black trousers and a moss green cloth around her hips. Finally, she wears a black haori with white trim with butterfly and flower motifs on the outside of her outfit. She also wears some accessories on top of her haori shirt and wrists.

 She also wears some accessories on top of her haori shirt and wrists