Shopping

Hello, I really want to get more reads. So I've decided to wait until I get 100 reads and if you need more chapters just tell me and I will do that.

~~~~~~~~

Cameron's POV

I have been really active since Lily can't unpack anymore. Its been 2 months. I am really slow but we keep getting more things. I've seen her closing her eyes and breathing deeply.

I wanted to sit down and relax for a bit. But instead I went upstairs and fell strait asleep.

*2 hours later*

I woke up and saw water on the pillow. There was dry drool on my cheek. I walked to the bathroom and washed it off. I walked down stairs and she was on the love seat, laying on her back, sleeping.

I turned off the TV, and walked to her. I kneeled down and kissed her soft warm cheek. She opened her beautiful eyes slowly and smiled at me.

"Hi," Her mouth moved talking with a tired voice.
"Hey beautiful." I kissed her again. Her lips were not letting go, neither were mine.
"Oh!" She said letting go hard and fast.
"What, you okay?"
"The baby kicked."

I laughed and we continued.

Lily's POV

I never knew how much of a good kisser Cameron was. Even though I kissed him so much. He stroked his finger on my cheek. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair.

I let go and looked at his beautiful brown eyes.

"Let's go baby shopping." I knew he didn't want to but I was wrong.
"Let's go then." He got up and looked at me. He held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed it and struggled getting up.
"I feel like a fat ass." He looked at me with his eyebrows together making a disgusted face.
"Don't say that!" He was mad alright.

We both got everything we needed. Which for me isn't a lot. And we went inside the car. The engine roared and he started to drive.

The drive was silent, it was awkward so I had to say something.

"Are you excited for the baby?"
"Of course I am, I am going to be there for this baby whenever it needs me. Which will be all the time." He smiled at me and looked back at the road.

It was silent again until we got to baby's r us. We walked in and heard loud crying.
"I hope our kid is quiet." Cameron looked at me and spoke.
"Agree." I nodded

We walked through the store seeing little toys and kids.

There was a baby that was in a cart. It was sleeping and its chubby arms on the blanket.

"You have an adorable baby." Cameron said to the lady with the baby.
"Thank you very much. I can tell you guys are going to have a baby." The lady smiled.
"3 months and 1 week, kinda." I had to say that.
"You've been counting down?" Cameron looked at me.
"Yup, well we need to look for some stuff, so see you later." I got the cart and went to the girls aisle. It was a month ago that I found out about the gender.

Of course it was a girl. I was just so happy because my family has twins. But I am so happy that I am not having twins.

We went through looking at the pink and yellow colors all over. I new that I had to change things up a bit.

~~~~~~~

Hello sorry I haven't been publishing a lot. It is summer but I still am so tired. And I am very lazy.

Anyway hoped you liked the chapter vote, comment, and follow. If you do follow there will actually be more chapters and you get to choose which story so yah.

Follow me on

Instagram: knhluv

Twitter: kadielove105