PT6. WHY ME?

DONG SUN POV:

He was waiting for your text. An hour pass and nothing, he was really scared now. Few minutes later he hears his phone ringing, he looks at his phone and see it's your number, he picks it up fast.

Dong-sun: "hii, you had me sc-" he couldn't finish cause the person on the other line Interrupted him.

Nurse: "hi, is this Y/n boyfriend" she asks him.

Dong-sun: "Um yes, yea I am, what happened??" He asks nervously.

Nurse: "I'm sorry to say this but your girlfriend had an accident, she's on surgery right now, but there's a 50% percent of chance that the accident might have hurt her head badly and it will probably make her forget everything" she says sadly.

Dong-sun hears that an he felt his world crashed, he starts to cry silently and asks the nurse..

Dong-sun: "what hospital is this, where is she??" He asks shaking a lot.

Nurse: "***** hospital" she answers him.

Dong-sun: "okay thanks" he cuts the call and he run down the stairs and grabs his key and his jacket and run to the car, he starts the engine and goes quickly to the hospital.

FEW MINUTES LATER

He arrives at the hospital and runs trough the halls, then a nurse sees him.

Nurse: "hi, are you y/n, boyfriend??" She asks him.

Dong-sun: "yes I am, how is her condition?, did the surgery end? Is she fine?" He asks so many questions being desperate to know how is she.

Nurse: "Her condition it's still severe, the surgery hasn't end, when she got hit by the drunk driver a lot of pieces of glass got on her body and she hit her head really hard with the side of the car" she says while looking down.

When he hears the nurse saying that y/n's condition right now is thanks to a drunk driver he got really angry and asks the nurse where is he

Dong-sun: "WHERE IS HIM?? WHERE IS THAT ASS****??" He asks angrily

Nurse: "unfortunately he died Immediately" she answered

Dong-sun: "thank god or I was gonna kill him" he says angry.

Nurse: "stay calm, sit over there and I'll tell you when the surgery is done" she rubs his back cause he was crying really bad

He sat on the chair while his hands were on his face.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Dong-sun hears some steps getting closer to him quickly and he Raised his head, he sees y/n best friend

Y/N BFF: "Omg I got a call from the nurse as well, how is she, is she okay, how did this happened???" She also worried, it could be seen that she was crying, her eyes are red and she's sniffing a lot.

Dong-sun explains everything that happens and y/n's bff got mad but was relieved that the ass**** died. She sat on his side waiting for the surgery to be over, non of the spoke a word.

AFTER A 6 HOUR SURGERY

She fell sleep in the chairs, she was sleeping with her head on the chair while Dong sun couldn't sleep at all. He was worried sick, the thought of loosing you was hunting him. He just got you, he haven't done the things he have planned and have though about to do with you, like going on so many dates, traveling together, seeing the snow for the first time together, and so much more.

He woke up and saw that the surgery light turned off. He stand up and waited, he saw a surgeon and a few nurses walking out of the room, few mins later the surgeon comes to him and says.

Surgeon: "everything went well, unfortunately we don't know exactly when she will wake up..." he lowered his head

Dong-sun: "w-what are you s-sayin-g??" He said nervously and tearing up.

Surgeon: "what I'm trying to say is that cause of the impact she fell in a coma, and we don't know when she'll wake up. Although the type of coma she fell she will be able to hear her surroundings but won't be able to react or move any muscle of her body, you can try speaking to her, telling her stuffs to see if that helps her get out of it, you can as well call a friend of hers over to help her, you already told me that her parents are not on y/c right now, (Y/c: your country), don't tell them yet about this, we don't want something happening to them, when they arrive back at y/c you can call them, do you know when they'll come back??"

Dong-sun: "yeah, I think they'll come tomorrow morning, and thanks for all you did to save my y/n" he said really grateful with the surgeon

Surgeon: "no need to thank me, and do what I told you, speak to her to see if that helps" he says while leaving Dong sun.

Y/n's BFF, she had woken up a few minutes before and heard everything. She went towards Dong sun and hugged him, he hugged back breaking down again and she break down as well.

Y/n's BFF: "y/n's strong and she'll will survive this and will be there waiting for her okay, so let's stay strong and help our y/n okay" she said pulling away from the hug while brushing her tears away.

Dong-sun: "I don't know what would have happened to me if I was alone right now. Thank you for being here supporting her and for being here for me as well on this." He said smiling to her but deep down he wants to go to a room and shout on top of his lungs and cry everything out.

FEW MINS LATER:

They were both talking of you, of how you are, and she's telling funny story's about the both of you, like the time you both went to the beach to recreate photos of your favorite members of a group of kpop, and minutes later you ran from there cause you both felt your feet's burning.

He laughed imagining how funny that had to be. Few moments later they saw a nurse coming towards them

Nurse: "we transferred y/n to a room, you both may go see her now" she says giving them a pitiful look

Dong-sun: "thanks" he said and as a habit he bowed to the nurse. They both went towards your room. When they entered the room they both started to cry seeing you in this state, they never thought they'll see you like this, connected to so many wires and a tube. Dong sun went to your side and grabbed you hand, he pulled it towards his lips and gave it a gentle kiss.

FEW HOURS LATER

He told your bestie to leave cause it was really late and she needed to sleep, she protested at first cause he haven't slept as well but then gave up and left

It was night, a day has pass and he haven't been able to sleep. He never left your side. He was there for you, he fell for you the first day he saw you looking at him. It was for him, love at first sight.