PT4. YOU SCARED ME

4 HOURS LATER:

Y/N's POV

Today has been a really hectic day, it's good that the coffee shop has been so active this days, but it's really tiring cause there's only me, my best friends and another girl working, but my best friend didn't came today to works cause some family issues but she asked me if I could do her work today and how can I say no to her, so I agreed so now I need to be here until 12 in the morning and it's 10 pm just now.

I thought that I could maybe close soon but that's when the bell on the door sounded

"Hi welcome to **** cafe" I said to the costumer without looking at the person cause I was busy fixing the cups, "hii can I get a cappuccino please" the person says "yeah sure, give me a few minutes" I reply to the person, and when I'm turn around I got really surprised , when I looked at the person it was Dong Sun , he looked at me surprised as well.

"Omg I didn't recognize you" he said being a lil nervios, " I didn't either, so how did ur day go?" I asked him still a lil bit surprise, "I've been good but now better cause I saw you" when he said that my face turned a lil red, he chuckled seeing me flustered. Then I remembered that yesterday he asked for my number but never texted back, "hey, remember yesterday, you asked for my number but you never texted" you said, "yes I know and I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention honestly, I had a really hard day yesterday, cuando after i met you that I arrived home I got to know that my family dog had died, and I got really sad and didn't texted anyone" he replies , I know how that feels cause I lost one too, and it hurts really bad.

"Oh yeah, I know how it feels, sorry I asked" I said with my head hung low, "don't worry it's okay, you didn't know plus the dog was old already , I think it needed to finally go and sleep" he said making me nod at his words, that's when I realized I haven't prepared his cappuccino and kept talking with him, "omg I'm sorry I got distracted and I haven't done ur cappuccino" I said " haha don't worry, we both were so into the conversation, plus I was the one who kept you here" he replied, " I'll be back with you cappuccino.

After I gave him his cappuccino he left not after after saying good bye.

I checked the clock and it was almost 12 in the morning, so I decided to close a few minutes earlier so that I could clean and go home quick

AFTER CLOSING AND CLEANING:

When I go outside to go home I got scared and scream cause when I turned around I saw someone behind me but I didn't see the persons face

"Hey hey it's me, Dong Sun sorry that I scared u" he said while calming you "next time don't scared me like that, I almost got a heart attack" I replied but at the end I giggled, lil did I know that that little goggles made someone feel things that he never thought he'll fill.

"So why are you here this late?" You asked him , "oh I waiting for you to close so that I could drop u off at ur house cause it's late and It might not be safe" he reply's looking around "you shouldn't have" you say looking guilty cause he waited for you , but at the same time you felt butterflies 🦋 on your stomach cause he worries about you and waited for you like a true gentleman.

You were on you own lil world when Dong Sun shake you a bit and you came back to earth😂.

"Earth to Y/N" he says laughing by your surprised face, "let's go so that I can drop u to your house and then I'll go home" he tells you and starts walking , you followed him to his car and he opened the door for you to get in, he quickly jogged to the drivers, he starts the car and starts driving then he brakes the silence

"So where do u live so I can drop u there" he asks "oh I live in **** street" you replied with a bright smile on your face and he couldn't hold back and he squished your cheeks making you look like a tomato by what he did

FEW MINUTES LATER

You guys arrived at ur house, u we're going to get out of the car when Dong Sun grabs you hand "wait, I need to ask u something" "yea sure tell me what is it?" You replied while looking at him, "I don't know if this is kinda quick but, will you go on a date with me?" He asks you while he looks at ur eyes while nervously waiting for you answer. You look at him in shock and words weren't coming out of ur mouth "it's okay if you don't want to" he said being sad looking down "nonono, I would love to go out with you, I just got really nervous and my words weren't coming out" you nervously chuckled. He looks at you super happy and hugs you out of nowhere, you got in shock but eventually hugged him, the hug lasted for 2 minutes when you guys pulled away "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7" he says "ok perfect, see you tomorrow" then you guys bid goodbyes and you went to your room and when you go inside that u close ur door you began jumping like a little kid being super excited "OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!"