Meet up.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

My body felt heavy. I was shaking. Turns out I wasn't the best at fighting an electro cician.

I mean can you really blame when this damn bitch Teleport more than usual?

- "hahahaha, you are so weak! I don't understand how Childe talk so good of you."

I heard her walking towards me as I try to stand up. I felt my hair being pulled up as I grunt in pain, opening my eyes as I saw she took a handful hold on my hair.

- 'fucking bitch-'

- "i called him here, he must appear in no time."

She was talking in such a sickly sweet tone. It was disgusting.

- " Until them, I will play with you okay?"

- " Why don't you wait for him and suck that fucking copy of Ed Sheeran off, if you are so eagerly to please him?"

I said, placing my hands on her wrist and twist it. The cician let go of my hair as I jump on her, taking that lantern she carries and throw it way.

- "You fucking-"

She was about to say when I push her in the water, forcing her head under it, as she try to scream scratching the back of my hands.

I grip on her shoulders trying to keep her from going up. I wasn't planning on killing her, only to make her go unconscious and then leave.

Her hands took some sand and throw at my face as I cry in pain, letting go from her.

While I crawl away from her, she did the same as I heard the cician coughing.

- "You, Demon!"

I heard she talking and then she was the one trying to strangle me.

- "I was being nice, now you cross the damn line!"

[Y/n] try to push the cician off, but it was no use since she try to use the trick of sand on the cician, but it failed since she was wearing a mask over her eyes.

- " What is the meaning of this?"

She suddenly let go as I crawl away from her, coughing up as I try to catch as much air possible.

- "M-my Harbinger!

I wipe off the rest of the sand from my eyes as I turn to look at the voices behind me.