Twenty-six (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Then the door opened with a click, "You gonna put my food in there too? I'm fucking starving

Then the door opened with a click, "You gonna put my food in there too? I'm fucking starving." Eren says walking in and hearing the microwave beep.

Y/n's face lit up as she went to go greet him, "Hi babyyy."

"Ouuu at you. You look hot as hell in that, I'm tired but you ain't sleepin' tonight, not with that on." Eren turns her around and grabs a handful of ass. "Gotdamn, all this ass. Yeah, you ain't goin to bed."

Y/n giggles and walks back to the microwave popping his food in too. "So how was everything? Did you guys talk?"

"We did... And I have something to talk to you about."

"Aw damn." She said, "What now?"

"Eat first, eat something and then we'll talk about it. I don't need you tryna kill me."

Both of them ate spaghetti but as soon as Y/n popped her first fork-full into her mouth, she swallowed and asked again

Both of them ate spaghetti but as soon as Y/n popped her first fork-full into her mouth, she swallowed and asked again. "What did you wanna tell me?"

Eren sighed and just laid everything all on the table. "So um.. Do you wanna move here? And stay with me?"

"E- Whah? Move here? F-for what?"

"The baby. She might need help and it's my kid too. I wanna make sure I'm in my kid's life you know?"

Y/n stayed silent before sighing, "I-I... I dunno Eren."

"Babygirl, I just wanna make sure my kid is straight."

Y/n thought about it and it made sense for him to be here. She also didn't want to lose him. "Alright. Alright Eren."

"For real?"

"Yeah, I mean we gotta get a new place though, the place you have isn't exactly baby friendly. We need all our shit, what about everything we have back in the states?"

"We can get it shipped or get new shit." He says rolling up his fork full of the saucy pasta.

"I guess Eren." Y/n says tossing her hand up.

"Keep sayin my name like that." He looks at her biting his lip.

"Like what? It's your damn name."

"You know what it does to me."