Chapter Three: Round two!

EZREAL'S POV.

We're still at the corner of her room sharing passionate kisses. I admit that she's a very good and sexy kisser, her lips are soft and tender, she can make my mind out of my control.

I gently pushed her at the wall. I grabbed her nape as i start kissing her torridly.

I guess we're having a round two.

I start caressing her butt as i slowly enter my hand on her black silky dress, when i finally reached her breast i gently knead it, kumalag sya sa paghalik then she lean backward, alam kong nasarapan sya sa ginawa ko.

I licked her neck and bite her earlobe, bumaba ang halik ko sa kanyang leeg habang dahan-dahan kong inaangat ang damit nya. I looked at her breast before sucking and licking it while my other hand is busy removing his underwear.

I gasp because of a sudden pleasure she's giving me, i found her holding my dick and gently stroking it.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned as i grabbed both of her legs and widened it. I cupped her boobs and slowly kissed her.

I start positioning myself on top of her, I gently poke my dick on her cherry before entering the half of it..

"Uhmm.... Ohhh.... Honey, it hurts." She told me, i hugged her trying to comfort her as i slowly enter the other half.

"AHH! FUCK! HONEY, MOVE!" She told me, I hold her waist tighter as i enter the whole.

"AHHH.... HONEY THAT'S GOOD..." Bigla akong ginanahan sa sinabi nya as i start fucking her harder. I can feel the heat inside her cherry, masikip pa rin ito kaya sinagad ko na ang aking pagkalalaki sa kanyang pagkababae.

I stopped when i remind something, i removed my dick inside her, she gave me a look. I quickly grabbed my short as i look for something.

Finally i got it, i give her the thing.

"What's this?" She looked at me, confused.

"Condom." He gave me a nod.

"Pano to gamitin?"

"Shoot mo lang." I smile then start kissing her again.

She put the condom on my dick and i start entering it again.

"AHHHHH... Still hurts." Napapikit sya sa sakit.

"Hold on, baby."

I pull her closer as i move my body on top off her.

"Uhmmm... Ohhh... Ahhh... Uhmm..." She moaned slowly. Di ako makuntento sa mahinang ungol nya. Binilisan ko pa ang pagbayo sa kanya.

"Ohhh... Ahhh... Uhmm... Ohh... Ahhh.." Mabilis nyang ungol.

"Baby, I'm coming." I fucked her even more until we both reached our climax. I carried her without removing my dick inside, i lay her first on her bed before removing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N:

Nilalabasan na ba kayo ng sipon? Wag masyadong greenminded! Hi readers! Ayan na ang round two. What will happen kaya next? Mananatili ba sila hanggang huli o mananatili na lang silang sexmates? Hmmm.... Interested?! Edi subaybayan.

P.S.
Ang ganda ko! Nyahaha chaka joke lang. Mas maganda at pogi kayo. Enjoy the chapter four! (^-^) /