4

hi readers, sorry i havent upload for a while now.. my internet was gone, and i had no motivation after. i also was planning to post on thu with my data from my phone, but i went ice skating w my friends, and was super tired after :((
sorry once again, but enjoy this chapter!
[ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HOSHI!! ]

ʚ ♡ ɞ

It was a normal day that anyone would expect, rainy, sunny, cold, or whatever weather you want. Today was a compulsory day for all Carat High students to attend. The senior's graduation day. Even if you aren't a senior, you have to come to say goodbyes to the seniors that taught you nothing in life. The only reason Jihoon came was because it was compulsory, and because his favourite senior is graduating, Min Yoongi, who prefers to go by the name 'Suga'.

Suga scanned around the room for a midget. "I'll miss everyone here. Especially my little Jihoon!" Suga exclaimed while squeezing Jihoon to death. "Hyung! Get off me! Cheol-hyung! Help me!" Seungcheol and his boyfriend just laughed and walked away. Jihoon looked at them in disbelief, as Seungcheol watched his partner grab some pastries from the table.

After the ceremony, he was walking to his locker to discuss a hang out with Seungcheol and Jeonghan. But, something felt different. Why do I feel like im being stared at? The small boy thought, looking around the hall to see eyes glaring at him and whispering to one another.

"Ya, Hannie-hyung, why am I getting stares from everyone today?" Jihoon asked Jeonghan in confusion, and Jeonghan pointed to a couple fighting in the corner of the hallway. Yep, you guessed it. The famous Soori couple!

"I heard they fought because Soonyoung was caught cheating with someone.. How cruel of him!"

"Poor Juri, she doesn't deserve his love!"

"I don't blame Soonyoung, Juri's kinda clingy and annoying at times."

"They said Soonyoung was seen with a very short female, and Jihoon kinda looks like the girl from behind.. you think Jihoon and Soonyoung is in a secret relationship?"

Jihoon gasped in shock. Me? Female? Cheating? His thoughts were interrupted by a hand tapping him on the shoulder. He turned around, and Seungcheol handed his phone, which had answers to Jihoon's question. A short article, that was uploaded yesterday night, around 11:35PM

KoreaBoo
written by Cho Zia

Kwon Soonyoung was last seen on a date with another female in Sobeo Mall on the date of 15/4/2023. People who was present at the moment claimed that they saw Soonyoung hugging the girl from behind, and locking fingers with her while walking together. Few people are defending Soonyoung, saying that they would do the same thing. They also said that Juri was very clingy, dramatic, and annoying most of the time. People from Soonyoung's high school, Carat High, has noticed a lot of similarities between the female and a male student namely Lee Jihoon. Rumours say that Jihoon is the female, and they are in a secret relationship. What do you think about this tragedy? Who will you defend?

😭🤬😨
𖠂 1,739,282 VIEWS
♡ 829,368 LIKES
✎ 922,018 COMMENTS
➤ 38,223 SHARES

The older couple just glared at the students back, while Jihoon scrolled through the news on Seungcheol's phone. As the midget was scrolling for more information, the hallways became silent. They could hear the couple's arguement from a mile away. Juri forced Soonyoung to admit his mistake, with tears in her eyes. She doesn't want to know who it is, she just wants to hear the truth coming out of her boyfriend's mouth.