Preview

Okay, so i know i haven't been writing in a few months and i am so super duper really sorry. I mean it. It's been the end of the school year and I've been working on getting a job and on top of all of that I've been super depressed and not motivated. But I'm doing better now and so Here's a preview for Chapter Four:

----------------------

"Congrats Toby! See you tomorrow?" Toby nods eagerly at Allen. I smile, I liked Allen, he was sweet, and Toby could do worse.

"Ready?" Daniel says impatiently. Toby climbs into the back seat of our minivan, the only time it's used is when we do something like this, where we're all going somewhere together. Most of us have our own cars and we - at least I - don't like driving the van.

It doesn't take long to get home after we exit the parking lot, but as we turn onto our street I feel sick - really, really sick. "Daniel stop the van." I gasp. He slams the brakes and I stumble out, getting sick on the sidewalk. Its a couple of minutes before I can breath again. I feel okay but I still don't want to get back in the van. I don't want to go home. I close the passenger side door and lean into the window. "You take them home, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"You sure sis?" he asks, looking worried.

"Yeah," I nod, "It's not even down the street." he nods and drives off when I step back. I follow slowly, taking my time.

I take a deep breaths, feeling the cool air enter my lungs. The street is quiet, not a cricket. I look up towards the house, when I get close enough to see it , I see the younger ones, along with Emilia still outside. I walk a little bit more, then run, starting to panic.

"What's going on?" I ask, looking at Em. She shrugs.

"The boys just told us to stay out here. I wasn't going to question it." I growl under my breath and roll my eyes. I run inside, only to see the place torn apart. Not completely ransacked, but like someone was looking for something and left in a hurry.

"Son of a bitch!" I mumble and run into the kitchen. "Daniel!" I snap.

"Kat!" Max yells from Kali's bedroom. "Kat come here!" he gasps, swinging around into the kitchen. "It's Kali."