Lucifer's spawn..... literally.

SYNOPSIS: You're a new student at nevermore and no one knows what type of outcast you are besides Weems.
Wednesday becomes intriguing considering you always were sunglasses but aren't a vamp, and never wears the school uniform but a suit. You're a new type of mystery, a new challenge she has yet to solve.

Let's just say, you take after you're father more than anyone thinks, but they're about to find out at the upcoming Family day.

(Your suit/ wings when you want them out)

____________________________________________

No One's Pov

It was a normal and quiet day at nevermore.

Everyone was relaxing and talking in the crowded quad, Wednesday was actually sitting with her friends but call them 'acquaintances' because the Addams girl would rather die than admit to have made friends with anyone other than her preferred hand servant.

The Addams was sitting at the table with her normal group after the whole crackstone stuff last year reading a book and trying to drown out everyone's insufferable talking.

Her peace was short lived though as Enid- her perky and very excited roommate came barreling towards their table that Wednesday was surprised the wolf didn't trip on her way there.

"Omg guys, new tea! We're getting a new student today and no one knows what type of outcast she is!" Enid said in one breath with a wide smile as her eyes shifter from one friend to another.

"Really? Last time that happened we got stuck with Miss. Grim reaper over there" Bianca said while gesturing to Wednesday only to receive a harsh glare from the Addams and a slap on the shoulder from Enid.

"Yes! Apparently something about learning control but all I know is she's rooming in Ophelia hall somewhere and she'll be here soon. I'm assuming one of us is gonna give her the tour around Nevermore" Enid explain as she plopped down next to Yoko and stole Ajax's apple.