"Hello ma'am." Liam says.

"Hi, you'll be coming with me so you can help me with the project. I don't want you to call me by my business name or don't talk to me with business. Just talk to me as a colony like you do to everyone else." I said as he nods.

/ / /

A few hours later we finshes with papers.

"Ok get you're stuff we can work at a place, it's my biogical families house. But they don't know who I am so, yea." I said as he nods.

About 15 minutes we then go out and get in the car, I then drive us their.

About 1 hour later we arrive at the mansion. We then go outside and I open the door.

"Ok, put the papers on the table and we'll start." I said, Liam nods and dose as I say.

"We have about the rest of the day to do this, so if you mess up, I'll mess you up." I said as he gulps in fear.

I then relieze that my family and the Vogels are here in the living room.

"Oh, hi this is Liam. Well be here, working." I said as they nod.

My family and the Vogel then leaves. They're going outside.

About 3 hours into working I then realize that Liam's math is all wrong.

"Liam, you're math is all wrong." I said as his eyes widen.

"Let me check." Liam says.

"Liam, if you're math is wrong everything is wrong. We only have 2 hours left." I said Liam then gets up and runs away.

I get my pen and run after him.

Azazel pov

As were outside. I then hear screaming and running.

"Do you guys hear that?" I ask.

"Yea, what is that?" Lorenzo ask.

I then get up but then the guy that Dabria came is running.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Dabria shouts she then runs after the guy and he runs.

"I- I'm sorry. I'll redue it." The guy says as Dabria laughs.

"Redue it? You won't be able to do it because YOU'LL BE 30 FEET UNDERGROUND!"  Dabria yells.

Damn is she scary, Aden and Salvatore said she's scary, but I didn't think she was that scary.

She then runs and jumps on top of the guy making him fall on the ground.

Aden then gets Dabria and get her off him.

"I'm sorry! Ok, you are one hell of a crazy woman!" The guy shouts as he realizes what he says he out his right hand on his mouth as his eyes widen.

"One don't you dare yell at me. Two never ever call a lady crazy, you wanna see how crazy I can be?" Dabria says.

"Ok, chill. What happened?" Aden says.

"What did you do to my daughter?" Salvatore says angery.

"Uh, I - I" the guys says.

"Ima gonna kill you Liam." Dabria says she then pushes Aden and she gets Liam buy the hair.

"I'm sorry, please don't actually kill me. You're not crazy, you're actually really really nice sweet and kind. And uh I won't ever yell at you again." Liam says.

"You're gonna stay up all night and redue it. It also better be right. Now you get 5 minutes to get up and go get the project and leave and go to you're house and do it all right. And if I don't get it back by 5 in the morning. I'll come after you." Dabria says she then let's go of Liam and he runs.